Michiko's Cooking: Teriyaki Chicken

Michiko walked into the kitchen, her apron on and a smile plastered on her face.
"Hello everyone! Welcome back to Michiko's Cooking!" She said, her voice bright and light. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry about that, I've been busy." Turning around to get her pots and pans ready, she spoke again.
"Today, I'll be teaching you to make Teriyaki Chicken! It's very easy, really!" She turned towards the camera and smiled.
"Well then, let's get started!"
- ——- —- - ——- — ——  —- RECIPE STARTS HERE ———- —————
Michiko gestured to her counter and said "here's what you'll need!"
Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- grated piece of ginger (about the size of your thumb)
- 50g honey (preferably runny)
- 30ml light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- water

"This recipe goes well with rice and vegetables!" Michiko chirped happily.

— - - - - - - - - - - - - — - method - - -  - - —- - ——— -

"First," Michiko started, "heat your oil in a non-stock pan over medium heat." The she watched as the flames appeared under the pan.
"Then, add your chicken and fry for 7 minutes or until it's golden." The sizzling sounds of the chicken filled the kitchen.
"Now, we add the garlic and ginger and fry for two more minutes. Afterwards, stir in your honey, soy sauce, vinegar and 100ml of water." She poured everything in with grace and expertise.
"Now, when it's boiling, cook for 2 to 5 minutes over medium heat until the chicken is sticky and coated in a thick sauce."
She took out the chicken and lay the pieces on individual plates with rice and vegetables.
"And then you can serve it with whatever you like!"

——- ——-  —————— - end of recipe —   — - - ———— ——

"This episode of Michiko's cooking was really short, but I hope it helped! I'm going to serve this to the other hunters now." Michiko smiled brightly again. "Thanks for watching!"

(Click!)

And that's a bit! Here's another Michiko's cooking!
The teriyaki chicken recipe was from bbcgoodfood.com
You can try this out if you want! Teriyaki chicken is good 😋