Playing Mafia!

"Hey!" William yelled, standing on a table whilst waving his arms. Everyone turned to look at him. "Who wants to play mafia?" He yelled once more. A series of "Me!" And "Shut up, William!" Echoed throughout the room. A crowd of survivors and hunters gathered around William's table, eagerly awaiting the next statement.
"Okay, so I'm assuming that everyone knows how mafia works. Is that correct?"
Emma, Helena and Tracy raised their hands.
"Uh, we don't know how it works." Emma piped. Kurt chuckled.
"Why'd you come to play then? What if it was like Strip Poker?" He sneered. The trio tilted their heads, almost identical puzzled expressions plastered onto their faces.
"What's that?" Helena asked quietly. Kurt paused before coughing awkwardly.
"E-emm, you don't need to know.." He responded, his voice barely above a whisper. Inside, he was regretting ever speaking up due to the venomous looks he was receiving from others.
"Uh, bring the attention over here, folks!" William yelled, saving Kurt from any more embarrassment. "I'll explain how to play!"

If you know how to play or don't want to read this, keep scrolling until you see another bolded line
"So there are two sides, mafia and the civilians. Think of the mafia like the hunters and the civilians like the survivors. There are two special jobs that will be given to two civilians: the detective and the doctor. The detective can choose to investigate someone and figure out if they are the mafia or not and the doctor can choose to save someone. If the doctor chooses to save someone, that means that if the mafia targets the person who the doctor saved, that person will not die. The mafia's job is to eliminate the civilians until there are the same amount of civilians as there are mafia. The civilians' job is to figure out who are the mafia and call them out.
There are two cycles: day time and night time.  During the day, we will hold a discussion about who we think is the mafia and there will be a voting session where we vote for who the mafia is. During the night, the mafia, detective and doctor do their special roles whilst the rest 'sleep'. We keep playing until either side wins."
Okay explanation over.

Everyone nodded in agreement. William pointed to Kurt and said "He will be the MC. The MC chooses who is who and basically makes sure the game goes well."
Kurt smirked and looked up, his eyes shining.
"I'm finally important!" He whispered loudly, tears threatening to fall. Naib shoved Kurt towards William.
"Shut up and do your job." He growled. Kurt cleared his throat and rubbed his eyes.
"Y-yeah yeah, I know!"

"Alright," William punched the air with his fist and everyone followed suit. "Lets play!"

Who's playing:

-Patricia (Enchantress)
hokkesei
-Naib (Mercenary)
Nonst07578
-Emma (Gardener)
WolfyAesthetics
-Helena (Minds Eye)
Abehik
-Tracy (Mechanic)
Amias_Lee
-Emily (Doctor)
7heSmilingArtist
-Mike (Acrobat)
KollKollPuff
-Norton (Prospector)
Iancelot
-Martha (Coordinator)
Swofty
-Michiko (Geisha)
URUIII
-Jack (Ripper)
Whitingale0327
-Wu Chang (Black and White guards)
BaneOfExistencexD
-Servant (Dream Witch's servant ((This role will include Dream Witch herself)) )
flossOwO
-Axeboy (Axeboy)
ReaPraChI
-Madam Red (Madam Red)
ShadiaMei90
- Servais (Magician)
Falleenvoodoo
OKAY GUYS I HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA TRUST ME
I WANT TO PLAY A GAME OF MAFIA WITH Y'ALL
So basically, I'm thinking that you guys can choose a character to play as (i might've added too many..) and I'll put you down as that person and I'll DM certain people their certain roles and basically, we play! So for those with special roles, when it goes to the night stage, you DM me what you wanna do (eg. Heal Naib, Kill Servant, etc) and in the day stage the comments for that chapter will be the discussion room and it'll be super fun! (I think so at least!!!)
If you guys agree, please tell me! Otherwise, I'll just finish this as another story thing.

Ok, thank you for reading!!

Edit: the roles are now closed! I'm sorry!