Norton x Anxious!Fem!Reader

I could feel it. The burning sensation of everyone's eyes locked on me. I bowed my head, my hair falling to cover my face.
'Failure'
I gritted my teeth, trying to block out the whispers.
'Failure, bad team mate, worst person, mistake'
I could hear them gossiping about me.
"She cant even kite, what a loser"
"What a loser"
"Can't even kite"
I wish I could block my ears but I know that wouldn't do anything. All I can do is breathe. Breathe and try to stay calm.
"I'd never love you."
I closed my eyes when I heard Norton's voice whispering in my head.
It's not real, it's not real...
I desperately tried to calm myself with soothing thoughts, inhaling and exhaling slowly.
Slowly, the whispers fade away and I'm back in reality. I wish I wasn't so anxious. I waited patiently for someone to rescue me, but if they didn't, that's fine. I shuffled in my seat, careful of the barbed wires that dug painfully into my skin.
"Don't move, I'm coming!" Norton yelled.
'He's close by' I thought to myself, a small smile forming on my face. 'He came for me...'
A bell echoed throughout the map and my eyes widened. Norton came staggering over to me, a hand on his side where he had presumably gotten hit. He tore off the wires, his hands starting to bleed and he pushed me, urging me to run. I hesitated before darting away to find somewhere to hide. I stumbled over rocks and my own feet and I finally collapsed beside the broken remains of a pallet. I painted heavily, gasping for air.
'Norton.. Norton..' my mind felt like it was swimming in honey.
'Is Norton okay..? Please, please...'
I laid down, still gasping for breath. My thoughts came back, louder and louder until they were the only things I could hear.
'He got hurt because of you'
'It's all your fault'
'Failure'
'He'll never love you'
'He's hurt because of you'
'Your fault'
'Norton is hurt'
Norton. Hurt.
I clutched my head and brought my knees up to my face.
"Please.." I whispered. "Please go away...."
Norton's hurt. He's hurt.
"Please..!"
Norton. Hurt. Hurt. Hurt.
"Please! Stop!"
Nor-
I sat up and screamed, tears streaming down my face.
"Just stop! Go away! Leave me.. l-leave me a-..a-alone.." I choked, dropping my hands to my sides.
End it. End it all.
"End... it all?"
Yes. End it all. End it.
...
I glanced at the broken pallet remains. My eyes lingered on a particularly sharp bit.
Grab it.
My hand slowly moved towards it, but I pulled it back. 'Should I...?'
Grab. It.
Before I knew it, the wood was heavy in my hands. I stared at it, still and unblinking eyes.
End it. Stab. Slit. Kill.
I positioned the wood in front of my heart.
'End it all...'
"End... me..." I whispered.
Do it.
I inhaled deeply, preparing myself for the pain.
"On the count of 3. 1... 2...-"
"Y/N!!"
I whipped my tearful face to see Norton running to me. He wasn't clutching his side or limping so I guess he had been healed. His eyes were full of worry.
'Worry... is he worried for me?'
He dropped to his knees next to me and grabbed my shoulders, his dark eyes gazing into the deepest parts of my soul. I dropped the wood and let my hands fall to my side.
"Norton..." I breathed out. He pulled me into an embrace and I started to sob.
"N-Norton.." I felt tears pricking in the corners of my eyes again.
"Y/N, it's ok.. shhhh" He soothed, stroking my back while hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and sobbed into his chest. He let me cry my heart out, rocking me back and forth while whispering comforting things into my ear.
"Please don't end yourself." He whispered when I had mostly calmed down. I pulled away to gaze into his eyes.
"Please, Y/N. Don't do it." He said louder. I looked away.
"Y/N.."
"Norton, I..." I mumbled, trying to come up with something to say.
"Just tell me you won't kill yourself." He begged, using his hands to turn my face back towards him. "Please."
"But why shouldn't I? I'm-" I started but he placed a finger on my lips, silencing me.
"You're beautiful. You're caring. You're... you're everything I need."
My eyes widened.
"I love you."
I felt my face start to heat up and I quickly looked away from his eyes.
"N-Norton! I-I.. l-love... uhmmm" I stuttered, flustered and embarrassed. 'That came out of nowhere!'
Norton grinned and chuckled softly.
"You're so cute."
I brought my hands to my face to cover them. 'This is embarrassing!!'
"I mean it, Y/N. I really do love you. So please, promise you'll stay alive, for me?"
I peeked through my fingers and nodded slowly. He came closer and I shivered as I felt his hot breath tickle my neck.
"Say it. Say you won't go."
I lowered my hands but kept my eyes averted. I guess he didn't like that because he turned my face back towards his. My blush deepened at the close proximity. His lips were so close to mine..
"I-I promise I won't go.."
"Aaaand?" He purred. I was tempted to look away again but his eyes captured mine.
"... I love you."
He smiled and leaned in without warning. His lips were oh so warm and I leaned into the kiss. It was gone too soon and he smiled at me.
"Come on, let's go."
I smiled and stood up, grabbing the outstretched hand for support.
"Yeah. Let's go"

Sooo, I'm alive! Sorry for the long wait.
This chapter was for CactusSign so I hope you enjoyed the story that I finally wrote uwu.
Anyways thanks for reading and goodnight!