Mafia Rules and Stuff

Hi folks!
So we don't have enough people yet (I'm planning to start the game when we have 15 or 16+) but I'm going to put down some stuff here about how its gonna work.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS! I WANT THIS TO BE ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE SO IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, EITHER ME OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN EXPLAIN, THANK YOU!
I'll update this if anything changes or if there is more uwu

Hey folks! I think we have enough people to start now! If anyone else wants to join from this point onwards, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until (maybe) next time.

STUFF:
1. There are 3 mafia, 2 doctors and 2 detectives. The groups will work together* (doctors discuss with each other who they want to heal, detectives discuss who they should investigate and mafia discuss who to eliminate).
2. When someone is eliminated, I will not say their role unless they were a mafia. (If the doctor is killed, I will not say they were doctor. I'll just say they died. Same goes for detective.)
3. If someone is saved by the doctor, I will not say who saved them. I will just say 'the doctor'.
4. Feel free to falsely claim a role! (Mafia can say they're a doctor) After all, this game is all about lying and figuring out who you can trust!
5. I don't mind if you are out of character or in character.
6. Please no fighting! Although I know none of you guys would úwù

IMPORTANT THING:
Here is more detail about how the stages will work.

DAY TIME:
Whenever I post a chapter about the mafia game, that chapter is where the day time stuff happens. (First chapter will be setting up the mood. You'll see).
In that chapter, I will describe what has happened during the night (e.g Naib was killed). In the comments, you guys will discuss who you think is the mafia and the mafia will try to cover themselves and what not. You can then decide whether you want to vote or sleep without doing anything. If you choose to vote, I'll post a voting chapter.
You will comment (or DM you can choose) who you think the mafia is and I will then post a trial chapter.
In the trial chapter, the person who was voted for the most will have to defend themselves in the comments. You will then decide if they are innocent or guilty by discussing and saying so in the comments. I will then update that chapter and tell you what has happened (if you chose to say they're guilty, I will say if they were mafia or not. if you chose to say they were innocent, i will state that they have survived the trial).

NIGHT TIME:
In the periods between me posting mafia chapters, that will be the night stage. People with special roles will discuss with each other and DM me what they want to do.
Doctors can choose to not do anything.
The night stage will end when I post the next chapter.

*
About the discussions for the roles, I will be the messenger boy.
(Let's day Doctor 1 wants to heal Emma. I will pass this information to Doctor 2. If Doctor 2 agrees, I'll inform Doctor 1 and Emma will be healed. If Doctor 2 disagrees, I will ask them what they wanna do and tell Doctor 1. This will continue until both Doctors have agreed on something to do. Same goes for the other roles.)