Lucky x Suicidal Freddy

Freddy stumbled into the dining room where Lucky was dozing off in one of the dining chairs. Lucky spun around on his seat and stared at Freddy for a bit, trying to connect the dots on why he was so beaten up.
"I... I just came back from a game. I couldn't find Miss Dyer." Freddy mumbled softly, he started to shudder as his knees started to buckle under him. Lucky quickly darted forwards, just in time to catch the tired Lawyer before he hit the hard ground.
"Don't worry! I'll heal you up, let's get you to your room!" He said determinedly. The lawyer didn't respond. He was probably too tired to, anyway. The only sound he made was a harsh cough. Lucky frowned at his condition. Seeing him in such a state saddened him. He didn't deserve this.
Lucky wrapped his arm around Freddy's waist and heaved him up. Freddy leaned into him and stayed limp.
'He's kinda light...' Lucky guy thought quietly to himself. 'I wonder if he's eating enough... well I'll worry about that later!'
The duo staggered through the halls, bumping into multiple things and creating a trail of mess and destruction behind them. Even though Freddy was quite light, he didn't have any control over his limbs and they knocked into vases and various empty picture frames. They finally made it to the lawyer's room and Lucky silently breathed out a sigh of relief. He lightly lay Freddy onto the bed and started to search for the medical equipment. Freddy lay still, it was like he was dead. But he wasn't, Lucky could hear his breathing from across the room.
"Ah! Found it!" Lucky exclaimed happily, holding the first aid kit above his head like a treasure he had found under the sea. He rushed over, his feet thumping on the wooden floorboards. Freddy smiled and closed his eyes.
"Thank... Thank you, Lucky..." he whispered before he was knocked out cold. Lucky let him rest and continued to heal him. He looked like he needed it. He took off his round glasses and placed them on the bedside table underneath the lamp. Then, Lucky pulled off the lawyer's shirt. For a lawyer, he was quite fit, Lucky had to admit. His face flushed red at his thoughts and he viciously shook his head.
'Now is not the time!'
He folded the bloodied shirt on the bed and took out bandages and some soothing oils. He worked on the torso, bandaging and covering the major wounds. When he got to Freddy's arm, however, he realised something was off.
'These cuts... you can't get these from the hunter's weapons." Lucky looked closer. "Maybe from Jack's blades but no one has ever gotten them!"
He checked the other arm and saw the same thing. He couldn't understand the origin of these strange injuries.
'Could he... no way....' Lucky stood up and walked over to the desk that was in the corner of Freddy's room. Resting peacefully atop the wooden surface was a leather diary, Freddy's diary. Lucky opened the diary and flipped to the most recent page.

xx/xx/xx
I had another fight with Kreacher. That dirty fool never shuts up when told to. I can't take it. Maybe I should do it tomorrow, after my game if I'm not too injured. I might get put on the rocket chair again, though, so maybe not tomorrow. I can never concentrate in games! Mr.Pierson's words keep on circling around my head. These things used to never bother me in the slightest. Maybe it's because it happens everyday, everyone needs a break from negativity. Hopefully things will get better.

-Freddy

Lucky re-read and re-read the same page over and over again. His heart started to pound faster in his chest. It wasn't what he thought it was, right?
He flipped back a few pages and started reading, figuring out the story.

"For the last time, Mr.Pierson, please stop following me!" Freddy yelled angrily at the thief who was trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Kreacher rolled his eyes.
"Like I'd follow a dumb lawyer! Especially one like you!" He spat angrily. Freddy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I don't care what a dirty thief thinks of me! Just go away and focus on decoding!" Freddy snapped. The man growled angrily and stomped away, to Freddy's relief.
'Finally, I can decode in pea-'
His heart started to beat faster and he froze.
"Oh please no." He muttered under his breath, searching for the hunter. He spun around on his heels, his eyes scanning desperately for the bulky figure of a hunter. He couldn't see anyone.
"Where? Where, where, where?!" Freddy whispered quietly, panicking.
"Here."