A Dare: Bane and Jack become awkward forever

Bane threw the piece of paper to the ground.
"No! I refuse! I will not do anything with him unless it's shoving my hook through his skull!"
Jack huffed and rolled his eyes.
"As if I'd want to do it. That moose head can kiss my blades."
Joseph sighed and rubbed his temples, the other hand carrying his small camera.
"Come on guys. It's a dare. Don't you know how to play?" He gritted his teeth and glared at the two hunters facing away from each other. They were like two toddlers having a fight. They stayed silent for a few minutes, listening to their breathing and counting the seconds tick by before Joseph thought of something.
"If you two don't do it, the other hunters and I will force you to swim in Lakeside. And you know how much rotten fish there is."
Jack and Bane both tensed up. Another moment passed as they considered their choices.
"Alright fin—"
"What's the difference? Either I taste rotten fish or I swim in it? Both are horrible..." Jack cut Bane off. Bane whipped his head around and growled.
"Just kiss. Or are you two too much of pussies to do so?"
Jack hissed and Bane twitched violently.
"Fine" they said in unison. "We'll... kiss."
Joseph grinned and held up his camera, ready to take the shot.
Bane and Jack shuffled closer to each other until their faces were inches apart. They could feel each other's breath on their faces.
"O-on the count of 3... 1, 2, 3"
Their lips met and they stayed in their awkward position (Jack bent down so much that his claws touched the floor and Bane had to grab onto Jack for support for he was too short) for 5 seconds before pulling away. Jack ran to the kitchen to puke in the sink while Bane grabbed the carpet and aggressively rubbed his tongue with it. Joseph looked at his camera and smiled.
"Ah, what a picture perfect moment."

Alright, that's the first dare! That was a quick one! Thanks for commenting. I'll write the other dares too to make up for the stories I haven't written ;w;