Tracy x William

His feet pounded on the gravel path. Snow covered the grass on either side of him, reflecting the moon's light. His breaths escaped his mouth as white mist which mingled behind him as he jogged around the outskirts of the manor. He had gone out to exercise a little later than usual tonight, so the air was colder than usual and more wildlife was visible. The night sky was also visible now; the sun had set a while ago.

William slowed to a stop and leaned on a tree, catching his breath. Looking up to the night sky, he admired the stars which twinkled in his eyes. Since the manor was somewhere rural, though he didn't remember where exactly, there was no light pollution to cover the galaxy above. He stood still, admiring the sight on the cloudless night, until he heard faint singing coming from the forest beside him.

He turned towards the sound, looking for the source. It sounded like someone was further in the forest. He paused on the edge, contemplating going in and looking for the person. With an excited grin, he jumped between the trees and started following the sound.

"..little star! How I wonder what you are."

As he started nearing the source, he could make out the words of the song.

"Up above the world so high."

He furrowed his eyebrows. 'This voice...'

"Like a diamond in the sky."

He started to near a wall of bushes. The voice was coming from the other side. He braced himself for impact.

"Twinkle twinkle little star,"

He burst through the canopy and stumbled into a small, empty patch of grass. In the centre, lying down, was...

"Tracy?" He asked, confused.

She looked at him, startled, and sat up. Brushing her hair out of her face, she blushed and averted her gaze.

"W-William..! I didn't expect to see you here..." She stuttered out. Her face was becoming redder by the second. He felt his cheeks heat up too.

"Well... neither did I. I just heard someone singing so I came to check it out..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. 'I sound really weird right now...'

Her eyes widened and she turned to him again, her face showing panic.

"Y-Y-You..! You heard me singing?!?"

"Well, yeah.."

"I...!"

He wasn't exactly sure what was going through her head, but he could tell that she was panicking a lot.

"Tracy, don't worry! It sounded nice.. you sing really well." He half mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

Her face somehow became redder and she averted her gaze again, bringing her hands up to fiddle with her hair.

.

.

.

.

"You really... think so?" She asked timidly.

William felt his heart start to beat faster.

'She's... too... CUTE!!'

He was just about ready to faint.

"Yeah, I really mean it."

Silence enveloped them until Tracy piped up again.

"Do you.. want to star gaze with me?" She questioned, her eyes shining with hope. How could he say no?

The thing was, he couldn't.