Some Random Story Stuff

I can't write the actual stories I'm meant to so here's some weird stuff.

Inspired off of the new skins:

Martha bowed her head down and knelt onto the marble floor in front of the throne.
"You called, sir?" She asked, keeping her head down. Her hands nervously fiddled with her jacket as she awaited a response. The man sat on the throne in front of her was the king of her country and she had no idea why someone like him would ask for her presence. Of all people, her? The lowly coordinator? She couldn't believe it, even when she read the letter herself.
"What kind of joke is this?" She asked loudly, scrunching up the paper and throwing it onto the ground. Her father hurried to pick it up and smoothen it out.
"Martha Behamfil! This letter is very much real and you better get going before he sends guards!" He yelled angrily, pointing a fat finger at the wooden door of their shack.
"There is no way he'd call me! If he did, it'd probably be because he wants to behead me!" Martha yelled back in retaliation. Her father put his finger up to his lips.
"Do not talk about our king like that! Clean yourself up and go to his castle this instant, young lady!"

Martha sighed and stepped out, still unsure about the letter.
"If it isn't real, the king is going to behead me..."
A cough interrupted her from her momentary flashback and she gulped.
"Yes, I did call you. And please, call me 'Your highness'."
Martha shivered at the low voice that answered her and she felt sweat start to run down her face.
"Ye-Yes, sorry you-your highness.." she stammered, silently screaming and cursing herself for stuttering in front of the king.
"I've heard about you and your gun. Word has it that you exterminated the beasts in Kimu Forest, is that true?" He asked. Martha started to shiver.
'Just why does he want to know?! Have I done something wrong? If he tries to behead me I'll have no choice but to shoot!'
"Y-yes. That's true, si- you-your highness." Martha slowly brought her hand to her gun and rested it there. The king didn't seem to take notice. Or he didn't care. Either way, he didn't say anything about it.
"I'd like you to be my bodyguard, Miss Martha Behamfil."
Martha's eyes widened and she lifted her hand off of her gun. She was tempted to look up and see if the king's face was straight but she held herself back.
"Re-really sir- I mean your highness!" She sputtered out. The king laughed lowly.
"Yes." He answered plainly.
Martha stayed silent, not knowing how to respond. The king whistled softly to himself, not bothered by the long silence.
"So when do I start, your highness..?" She asked hesitantly.
"Today, of course! I already have your room set up. Maids! Bring her to her room and get her dressed properly!"
She heard the sounds of rushing footsteps and hushed whispers. Someone grabbed her by the arm and she was pulled out of the room by the person.
When they left the throne room, Martha looked up for the first time in the castle and was amazed by what she saw. She knew that castles were grand but she never knew they were this grand! Paintings of the king adorned every inch of the wall, there were pillars that shone like gold and statues made out of smooth wood. The wood was nothing like the wood of the trees she had seen before. The king had personalised his castle in an odd way though. Apart from all of the normal stuff that you'd expect to see in a castle, there were tree roots everywhere. Golden wood tentacles that weaved in and out of the ground and zig zagged in every direction. Upon further inspection, Martha realised that there were little blue flames, dancing and whizzing along the roots to who knows where.
"Here's your room, Miss." the maid said, bowing and gesturing towards a door.
"Would you like some help with getting dressed?" She asked politely.
Martha shook her head.
"I can manage, thank you."
"I'll be waiting out here to escort you back to the throne room."

A few weeks had passed by and Martha realised that her job was quite boring. She spent all day standing behind the king's golden tree throne with her gun held high and that was about it. Honestly, the king didn't need a bodyguard. There were more than enough guards patrolling the palace halls and roaming around the outside of the castle. She did get paid quite handsomely, though, so she was kind of okay with the job. She kept herself entertained by watching what the king did. Well, she never really saw him, but she heard him. Citizens would come in, accompanied by guards of course, and ask for things or tell the king urgent news. Most of the time, the king dismissed the person without doing much but the person would always be very thankful and say things like "praise your highness!" Or "all hail the king!" As they left. Sometimes, a person would come in because they had done something wrong or said something bad about the king. In those instances, Martha would refrain from listening or looking since the king usually beheads the poor person.

Martha yawned softly as she stood tall, fiddling with her gun's trigger and letting her eyes roam the walls for probably the hundredth time. Then, she heard yelling from the ballroom which was in front of the throne room separated by a door.
"Let me go! I'm not a liar! I know the truth! Everyone must know and you're not going to stop me!"
The doors swung open and a guard stood in the doorway holding a man. He was wearing an outfit that was similar to Martha's except it was blue while hers was pink. The man shut his mouth instantly when he entered the room. Martha stared at him and he caught her. They stared at each other for a while, intrigued by each other's presence.
He looked so... familiar.
"This man, named Naib Subedar, was spouting lies at the city central." The guard informed the king.
"They're not lies! It's the truth! You royal f***s can't hide anything from me! I've found your secrets!" The man shouted angrily, struggling against the guard.
"I know the truth about your golden trees and little flames! They're there to-"
"Silence, fool." The king growled, dropping his axe to the ground. A silence followed.
'The king has never sounded that angry before... maybe Naib has found something.'
"He shall be execu-"
The king was interrupted by the guard's shriek of pain as Naib elbowed him in the face. He rushed towards the king, his eyes gleaming with determination.
"Martha! Shoot him! Now!" The king yelled desperately, shaking his chair. Martha held her gun tighter but didn't move. She... she didn't want to shoot him.
Naib, picked up the axe the king had dropped and held it above his head.
"Martha!"
She lowered her gun and sighed.
"Sorry, your highness. I'm going to find the truth."
Naib smiled at her and swung the axe down. A scream echoed throughout the palace and the king's head fell to the floor. Martha curiously looked at the head, wanting to see his face.
It looked like Robbie Rotten but blonde (idk what to write here I'm sorry! I'm just broke the tension ;w;)
"Come! Martha, was it? We better hurry!" Naib urged, holding out his hand for her to hold. She grabbed it and ran beside him. They exited the castle and headed for Kimi Forest.
"There's a place where my friends and a few others are hiding in the forest. It's called Oletus Manor." Naib panted. Martha smiled.
"Well, let's go then!" She chirped in response.

I didn't know how to end it very well. Hopefully that was ok. And yeah that was a bit of Martha x Naib I'm sorry everyone who don't ship it.