E I G H T

A/n: Happy new yeaaaaar my beautiful readerrrrs  here you have a new chapter and this is a good one, first one on Noah's POV, so enjoyyyy, vote, comment and whatever, get drunk
___________

Noah:

hey… so about getting your memories back… when are we gonna talk about it?

I typed on my phone and quickly deleted it again. Ugh. She has been ignoring my messages, of course she has, I didn't know how to talk to her anymore.

Did she hated me? Why would she hate me? Why doesn't she want to talk to me?

Most importantly, why do I care so much?

I had been pushing the thought of Valerie to the back of my mind for years. In the beginning I couldn't stop Thinking about her, even when I was sleeping with so many other girls. Such an asshole thing to do.

Then Tara came along and I thought if I didn't give it a chance I'd be alone for the rest of my life.

And I love her. She is amazing.

But Valerie is… she's just something else. I think I'll just never move on from her. She's got me thinking about her when I know I clearly Shouldn't. I'm engaged for fucks sake.

I guess I have to get used to have her in my life again, if she's gonna be Tara's friend. I have to try and be just friends with her. It is the only thing that I can do.

I can't just dump Tara and go after Valerie, and throw 2 years of relationship to the trash? Besides, what if Valerie doesn't want me back? She is even ignoring something as simple as a text.

Why am I even thinking about this? The fuck Noah, get your shit together, you'll be married in 2 months.

STOP THINKING ABOUT HER YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!!

I glanced at my office computer. It was 6pm already. Time to head home. I was supposed to had written a page of my article for this weekend's paper. I was a little behind because I was just a little distracted.

Which I SHOULDN'T!

I let out an annoyed huff as a started gathering my things and putting everything back in place before leaving my office, I waved at my assistant  who was on her desk and then I went down the elevator, ready for my 6pm coffee.

The line was a little longer than usual and my eyes got glued to the table near the window. The beautiful brunette that has been flooding my thoughts was in her computer as she drank from cup, something that was definitely not coffee, because she hates it so much. She always has, she always will.

“Sir? You're up next” the batista said taking me out of my train of thoughts. I cleared my throat and ordered my usual.

“for here or to go?” she asked and I glanced at Valerie's table debating or not I should approached her just like that and get the answers I've been begging for These past weeks.

“here” I muttered, the girl nodded and I went to the end of the counter to pick up my coffee. When it was handed to me and started walking towards her table and sat down quietly across from her.

She jumped surprised and took off her earplugs, and her gaze softened when she saw me.

She's so beautiful

I mean…. In a totally friendly, platonic, I'm engaged to someone else, way

“umm.. Hi” she said softly as the wrote something in her notepad and then closed her computer putting it to the side.