T H I R T Y - F O U R

A/n:  heeeeey, I was left all hot and bother after writing that

Damn, it had been ages since I wrote smut with Valerie and Noah. (because I have been writting smut for a fanfic I'm planning to post)

I think this is getting closer to an end, I wanted to ask you guys if you'd read a Zayn Malik fanfic? I already have it all planned out but I'm insecure about posting it.

Anyways enjoy this smutty chapter

_____________________

*smut alert, you've been warned*

Valerie:

We hadn't talk much about it but after our dinner in the hotel's restaurant and a few glasses of whine, we both assumed I was just going to stay with him tonight.

It all felt so natural. We were talking nonsense catching up for a of the wasted time we spent apart. He felt so carefree, didn't see him like this with Tara, at all.

He was back to his old self, the Noah I remember so well and I fell in love with. He was finally back there in front on me, and it felt like I had finally been able to have him like this other than in my dreams.

He held his room door open as I walked inside and he followed behind me, it was a really pretty bedroom with a huge bed and beautiful furniture around.

“you know how to run away from a wedding with class” I joke mindlessly and I get worried about what Noah might feel about it but he just let's out a sweet chuckle and he shakes his head walking towards me

“I missed you so much” he laughed bringing me to his arms and wrapping them all around my body tightly, he pulled me in a tight hug and I hugged back feeling the scent of his shirt invading my mind and getting cozy in his arms

“I love you so much Noah” I blurt out.

Ever since our little moment in the porsh that 4th of July, he had told me He loved me many times and I haven't replied the way thst I should because I was thinking about everyone but us. He only looked at me with sparkling eyes and he picked me up from the floor and spun me around and then layed on the bed bringing me on top of him.

I giggled as my Whole body was laying on top of his and he kept his grip around my waist not wanting us to separate an inch.

“please say it again…” he whisper cutely and I rolled my eyes laughing and leaning down closer to this lips.

“I said… I love you Noah” I whispered brushing my lips on his and finishing with a little kiss on his lips, he didn't let me pull away and instead brought our lips closer deepening our his and starting to move his lips against mine.

He pulled away for a second only to look in my eyes and smiling warmly “I love you too, Valerie, so damn much”

I smiled and then pressed our lips together again. Noah rolled us over now I was underneath him and I could feel the growing bulge in his swim trunks pressing into my thigh as he kissed me deeply , making me day dream with anticipation.

There were only 2 layers of clothing between us. his swim trunks and my flowy sundress. My body was itching to take it all once and for all, but my mind didn't want to move away from his sweet tender kisses

He was thinking the same as I, because without breaking from our kiss he was already lifting my dress over my waist and carrasing my thighs with his hands. The simple act making me get goosebumps all over my body.

His hands traveled from my thighs, to my ass over my underwear. White lacy panties  that matched with the bra I was wearing, that I boldy decided to put on before comming here because… Well I was expecting this to happen. Hell, I have been WISHING for this to happen for 3 years. Didn't want to not wear matching undies when it finally happened.