T W E N T Y - F I V E

I published another chapter earlier today, in case you missed it
<----

Valerie :

I walk fiercely inside the bar.

There are a couple of people there and I make my way to the bar since that's where the guy who called me is.

“I'm Valerie, I'm looking for Noah” I say sharply, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible.

I'm tired, tipsy, and this place doesn't really look so great. So I want to leave now.

He just pointed to a booth on the back. It was a couch like chair and I could only see Noah's legs because the rest of the body was kinda hidden under the table. I sighed and walked to him.

He was passed out. Completely asleep. How was I supposed to carry him home?

I started shaking him Softly

“Noah, sweety, wake up.” I whisper in his ear, but he is still asleep.

He groaned and tried moving to lay on his side.

I shook him Harder, I was losing my patience

“WAKE UP!” I exclaim and he jumps from his spot and sits up

“what the F…” he shuts up after he sees me and grins cutely “hello beautiful, how is going?” he says flirtly and I giggle, he just woke up completely drunk and that's the first thing he's saying.

“let me take you home, yeah?” I say rubbing on his back and he frowned shaking his head.

“I don't wanna go home” he crosses his arms over his chest and I sigh

“please, Noah? Is late and I'm tired, let's go” I plead and he purses his lips in thought.

“I'll go if you kiss me” he says cutely and pulls his lips out cutely to get a kiss.

“you know I can't, cmon babe, let's go” I gasp covering my mouth at my slip up. I can't be calling him babe. What the hell is wrong with me?

He noticed and he smirked standing up from the booth and grabbing my arm to help me stand up as well.

“how can I say no when my baby is asking me like that? ” he says with that stupid smirk all over his face, and I am just blushing looking down as I wrap my arm around his torso and help him walk since he is clumsily doing so.

Once we pass by the bar Noah looks at the bartender and points at me “see? I told you she loves me!” the bartender chuckled shaking his head and I roll my eyes.

Noah stops suddenly and looks down at me with a goofy smile

“you are so beautiful, you know that?” he says looking at me. I am still holding him so he doesn't fall and i only look up giving him a faint smile.

“you're very beautiful too” I stupidly reply, and he chuckles leaning down and pecking my lips.

I freeze. I didn't have time to react because it only lasted a second. I bite my lip and he just keeps walking outside like he didn't do anything. My lips are tingling from the action and my subconscious wishes it had lasted longer.

Still choked by our very short kiss, I hail a cab. We both get in and I let Noah tell him where to go. I haven't been to his place, just Tara's. So I had no idea where it was.

Noah is very funny when drunk. He has been saying nonsense the whole ride and I haven't stop laughing the whole ride. Once we stop in front of a tall apartment building, I let Noah walk out of the car and I am supposed to just use this same cab to go to my place.