E L E V E N

A/n: thank you guys so much for the votes on the previous chapter. I'm here bringing this one even if there isn't many people online at this time.

______________________

Noah:

At Least I admitted myself that it upsets me that Valerie was going out with Chad.

It bothered me more because Chad is supposed to be my best friend. Not really the one trying to date my ex.

I wanted to be mad at him and call him out but it would've gotten me in worse trouble with Tara, and Chad would have mention something about me not supposed to get mad because I was engaged so I didn't say anything and tried to block all of those feelings.

Getting back with Valerie was out of the picture, I don't even know why I have been overthinking this so much.

When I'm with Tara I remember how amazing she has been, and what a nice relationship we've had.

But as soon as Valerie is mentioned in any conversation, I'm back to square one. I feel like I'm 23 again and I'm crazy and lost in love with her

Okay. I'm not in love with her, I'm just giddy when I remember what we were and how we were, but I'm happy with my engagement and I'm Happy with Tara. This is just my mind playing tricks on me.

Around lunch time, I was turning off my office computer and about to head out when ran into Tara and her big bright smile.

She was carrying a bag, and she pecked my lips sweetly, I smiled at her and immediately felt guilty for the things I was thinking in myoffice, she doesn't deserve that I'm even having thoughts about Valerie.

“hey baby” she said hugging me and then she brought the bag in her hands up “I brought sushi, we could eat lunch together in your office?” she said smiling softly. If she could read minds I'd be in so much trouble.

“sure baby, thanks” I said kissing her forehead and placing my arm around her waist to guide her to the office.

i sat down on my chair and she sat on the chair on the desk. She took the clear containers out and we started eating while having small talk about our days and all.

“So, I was talking to the wedding planner and we'll be trying on the bridesmaids dresses next week… and… I was wondering if you'd mind that I ask Valerie to be one of the bridesmaids? .” she asked unsure and with a good reason because I was nearly choking on my drink.

“uh… why would I have a problem with it?” I said softly and tried to hide my surprise. If Tara wanted to, who and I to judge? And I can't hide it from Myself, the little moments I get to see Valerie whenever Tara brings her home, make me really happy. Even if I'm just there listening to her or watching her from the far.

The only time I can see her is if she's with Tara, since I can't really call her up and take her out. So I enjoy the little time I get to see her. If she's the bridesmaid I'll see ehr much more often.

What the fuck?

Did I just thought of that? What kind of sick person I am.

“I don't know… Since you guys dated and all” she shrugged, surprisingly she had taken those news quite easily. I thought she'd be at least a little weird or jealous about her. But she has even gotten closer to Valerie.

They would be best friends with or without me on the picture, they are both a little bit… Well a lot alike.. I guess I'm just admitting it now.. Maybe that's why I liked Tara so much in the first place

“it's okay babe, you guys are friends, and I think she can have fun helping you organize the wedding and all…” I shrugged and she nodded. I can't get excited to see Valerie through my fiancé. I have to block these feelings.

“you only have to chose your best man, and show up at the wedding, that's all” she said and I chuckled nodding

“well, you know my best man is Chad” I shrugged like it was the obvious thing, but did I really wanted that prick as my best man? If anything he was the worst man.. He had literally stolen Valerie from me.

Chad is just living his life. Live yours, Noah.

My soon to be wife is right in front of you, you promised so much to her, are you gonna let her down now? I sighed and then looked up in her eyes “and of course I'd show up, I wouldn't have asked you to marry my of I wouldn't” I chuckled and she nodded, I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss before pulling away and continue eating our sushi

“oh my God” she clapped her hands in realization, I frowned wuestionigly and she sighed in contentment “the best man and a bridesmaid? They'll be the second cutest couple at our wedding” she said excitedly and so we're deep Down, the sentence pained on me

“baby, they've only gone out once, don't you think it's too soon to assume that?” I reasoned and she shook her head  I tried to be pessimistic about it because what choice did I have? I didn't want them together at all.

“I'm sure they'll be pretty serious when our wedding takes place” she shrugged and continued eating. I feel like Tara is trying to force their relationship. Why is she?

I tried to seem cool about it and just nodded at her comment. I needed to be cool with that. I couldn't get mad that Chad was with my ex, I'm Getting married, It shouldn't bother me. I'm working on it. Bear with me, will ya?

“why did V and you break up?” Tara asked out of nowhere and I frowned thinking about my Answer. Wasn't really simple, was it?

“multiple reasons…” I started, she raised an eyebrow for me to elaborate, and I sighed “for starters… We Got on an accident and she got amnesia. When I was working on helping her get her memories back, I got the Harvard scholarship and um… We broke up instead of trying long dinstance, because she hadn't get her memories back” I finished, I was certain I will not lie to Tara about my past with Valerie. She deserves an honest man, she is amazing.

“wow… That's… “ she started and I nodded softly, chucking a little for her reaction

“complicated?” I asked and she nodded

“dramatic, also” she added and I sighed, talking about it didn't exactly made me happy. “did she ever got her memories back?” she asked again and I nodded at her question

“yeah, she did….” I say pursuing my lips “I didn't know that until you brought her to your apartment” I said not really knowing what the consequences would be

“Would you try to get her back if I wasn't in the picture?” she asked not making it a big deal, I had my eyebrows furrowed but I wasn't responding ” you can tell me the truth. I'm not getting mad” she assured and I sighed shrugging

“I don't know what I'd do… maybe, if she wanted it too. But right now, all I can think of is my gorgeous fiancé that brings me my favorite food to my office, that radiates sweetness all the time” I say leaning to her and pecking her lips “that loves little kids and will make a wonderful mother” I add and she giggled pecking my lips too

“I love you, baby” she says when we pull away and I smile back at her.

“ I love you too, my princess, more than anything in the world ” I reply like I've always done, but for the first time, I don't feel like I mean it.

_____________________

A/N2: I know, I know, Noah should get with V, he's so jealous and so doubtful about Tara, but he's trying to shut down his feelings for Valerie. He is my baby, the most loyal and sweet boy, he won't try to hurt Tara Intentionaly.

What are your thoughts on Chad and Valerie?

What about Valerie being the bridesmaid?

30 votes to upload the next ❤️