F O U R T E E N

Valerie:

Tara walked out of the dressing room wearing a strapless puffy and beautiful dress. She had an amazing body and that dress was making sure to let everyone know. I gave her a smile and a thumbs up

"do you think this one would be it?" Tara asked looking at it in the mirror, I nodded eagerly and she purses her lips in thought.

"maybe I should go and put on the previous one" she started putting her hair on a bun with a hair tie and she looked at the low cut on the dress that showed her entire back.

"I have 1 more dress to show you and then we can try on the bridesmaids dresses" the girl from the store said excitedly, I wasn't really enjoying to try on dresses, but if I committed to be a bridesmaid the least I can do is have a good attitude towards the whole wedding.

It was getting closer and closer. It was already done, Noah was never going to be mine, and I had to accept it. My irrational fear of committing in a relationship with Chad should go away, I was probably being so annoying to him... rejecting his dates and all.

She came out wearing the last dress and my mouth fell open from surprise, the dress had beautiful details and looked amazing on her, I don't know if I've said it enough but I envy her life so much.

(a/n: Pic of the dress on top)

She absolutely loved it too, since she couldn't take her eyes off of it in the mirror and her eyes were watery. She looked so happy

"you know you have to take this one, right?" I say standing up from the little chair and giving her a hug, she was crying and nodding

"this is the one" she said chuckling and hugging me happily.

She went back into the dresser and walked out wearing her regular clothes, and then she made me stand up from my chair.

"okay, now since none of the other bridesmaids are here, you'll have the privilege to pick the dress" she said excitedly as we went to a big rack full or colored dresses organized like a rainbow, it was incredible.

We started picking up dresses, Tara was like a little girl in a toy store, I was glad I could make her so happy with such a simple act, she needed a friend as much as I did.

After trying on tons of dresses we picked up a Teal one and sent pictures to the others bridesmaids to see what they thought.

When we were packing everything, Tara's phone started to ring.

"hey baby" she picked up and I gave her a soft smile even though the thought of Noah with anybody else still made my heart wrench.

I stepped away and pretended to be watching the racks of dresses to give her some space.

This annoying feeling inside me Had to stop. But I didn't know how to make it stop. I couldn't even take off the damn charm bracelet, now I had to watch them get married.

Marvelous!!!

What kind of mess did I get myself into? I'm still in time to cancel on the bridesmaid thing... and then what? Go on for another 3 years without knowing where Noah is? Ugh.

God, if you're out there, please, Kill me now

"V?" Tara's voice approached me and I turned around giving her a soft smile. She returned it

"do you want to hang out tonight?" she asked softly and I pursue my lips thinking.

"where?"

"my place, we can have wine and chat..." she suggested and I thought about it