Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good

A/N: Ivy Maxwell as a random girl I found on Pinterest. It's adorable though, so cute! I tried searching for her name, but I couldn't find it, sorry about that!

Recap: Norah told the guys everything that has been going on. So, once she did, Carter was angry as heck and decided to teach Avery a lesson.

But, Avery wasn't having it and chose to punch Carter.

That's what you missed on SDL!

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO | YOU SMELL REALLY GOOD

"Avery, what the heck!" I exclaimed, standing between the two and pushing Avery out the way. I turned around, as Ethan place his hand on Carter's shoulder. I sighed with relief as I didn't see any blood or anything major. Carter was glaring at Avery, as I glared at the both of them. I shook my head, stomping over to Jaxon, who stole the popcorn from Emmet and Elijah and started to munch on it. I snatched the popcorn away, narrowing my eyes at him, before putting it down on the table.

"I've had enough," I said. I bit the inside of the cheek as all of them stared at me. "First of all, you sir-," I said as I looked at Carter -"need to apologize to Avery. You just grabbed him suddenly, you can't just overreact like that! And you, need to apologize for punching Carter. You need to learn how to control your fists, it's annoying! Can you guys at least actually be my brothers for once?" 

I swallowed hard as the room became silent. I'm sorry if you think I'm overreacting, and I might be, but I don't know what has come to this. I know there's a lot of people out there, suffering way worse than I am. I just want my normal life back honestly, because ever since these guys have stepped foot into my lives, my life has been a mess.

"Sorry," Avery apologized first. He actually looked sincere, just the way he looked when he tried saying sorry to me. Carter sighed, looking at me, then giving Avery a small smile.

"I am too. But now, I think you all have to say something to Norah," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows, as Avery smirks and grabs my hand. 

Memories instantly flash in my head, as I yank my hand back. He stared at me from the action, before sighing.

"Come on, all of you," Avery said. I raised an eyebrow, following Avery, as everyone trailed behind me. I don't know what's going to happen, but I am alarmed. 

Once Avery reaches my room, they all enter at once, and Jaxon was the last on to go in. He winked at me, as I became more nervous. I was about to go in when somebody shouted something.

"Wait! Don't come in yet!" Then, the door slammed in my face. I huffed out a breath, crossing my arms I leaned against the door as I waited.

About five minutes later, the door opened, but I was still leaning against it, so I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

"What in the--?"

I looked up in awe. There were fairy lights hung over, more posters hung on my wall, saying things like 'awesome, cool, nice, honest', the guys were there in a line. My mouth hung open, wanting to say something. It opened several times, then closed several times. How did they even set this up in five minutes?