Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE, IF ARE SENSITIVE, I SUGGEST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN | CUT THE CRAP TYLER

C A Y D E N

I got home with the twins and Avery. But as we opened the door, West and Theo were pacing around.

"What's up, guys?" I asked, as Avery pushed past me and flopped down on the couch.

"Tyler called, he wants to meet us," Theo said. All four of us furrowed our eyebrows at West and Theo.

"So?" Avery asked, clearly confused.

"Norah. What if she gets back home early and doesn't find us here? She might tell mom and dad!" West exclaimed.

Elijah snorted, "She has football practice. She's probably going to get here when we're already here. Let's just go, what's the worse that can happen?"

West sighed, putting on his shoes, we all waited for everyone to be done before we left the house. We all walked to the place we always go to just to wait for them.

We rounded the corner to see the six of them. I rolled my eyes, not surprised they were smoking. Even Ashton and he's 15!

"Tyler, this shit isn't good," Ashton muttered, throwing the cig on the floor and stomping on it.

Damon, one of the twins, gasped. Dexter shoved Ashton and picked up the cigarette, pouting slightly.

Before he could say anything else, Theo coughed. They all turned their heads to us, as Cameron started coughing.

"Ah, well if it isn't the Carries. How are you guys doing?" Tyler asked as if we were all long lost friends.

"Cut the crap Tyler. Why did you call us?" Elijah growled. Tyler rolled his eyes while Mark took a drag of his cigarette before he threw it on the ground and stomped on it just like Ashton did a minute ago.

"Shut the fuck up Elijah. Wouldn't want your dad here, eh?" Mark scowled. Emmet clenched his jaw, stepping in front of Mark, his fist clenching.

"Don't you dare mention our dad. You have no fucking right," Emmet said lowly. Mark tilted his head, an amused smirk spreading across his face.

"He would be so disappointed in you," Mark said, shaking his head. That was it for Emmet, he swung a fist at Mark. Mark cried out in pain, bending down and clutching his face.

"I suggest you keep your damn mouth shut," West seethed. I kept quiet, kind of wishing I had popcorn right now. Tyler glared at West before he spat beside his shoe.

"We didn't want any fights-,"

"Yeah, well tell your damn brother to start thinking before he speaks!" Emmet shouted. We all glared at them as they glared back.

This happened for a while, just us glaring at them. Until we heard a tiny crunch. We all whipped our heads in the direction of the crunch.

Shit, it's Norah.

N O R A H