Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It

WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT AHEAD, AND NO, NOT DOING THE DIRTY, JUST SOME CONTENT THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE | YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU ENJOYED IT

"I know, but come on, it's food!" I exclaim at them. They laughed, while Jaxon looked at my food for a long time, while I stared at him. Then, he snatched all my snacks, candies and drinks in his hand and started running away. I gasped, running right after him, but got stopped by someone.

"Ma'am, we do not allow running in the theatre. Please stop," he said. I coughed, nodding and stepping away from him. Man, was that guy scary! I walked to the movie we were watching, while Carter whispered how annoying and stupid that guy was. I rolled my eyes and turned to him.

"He's just doing his job. He wants people to be safe," I told him. Carter snorted but said nothing. We scanned the theatre, my eyes finally landing on Jaxon. He was already relaxing while enjoying the food I bought with my money! I shook my head, stomping over to him. I got there and snatched the popcorn out of his hands. He snapped his head over to me.

"Oh come on Norah! Why the popcorn?" He whines like a kid. I scoffed, sitting next to him. I threw popcorn in my mouth slowly, obviously making Jaxon mad. Finally, Ethan and Carter came over, and apparently, bought more food. Ethan sat next to me while Carter sat next to Ethan. Jaxon kept drooling over the popcorn when I finally had enough torturing him.

"Here," I said laughing. He smiled and started throwing popcorn in his mouth. "You do know you have other kinds of food, right?"

He shrugged, "Popcorn is the best kind of food for a movie."

"Hey, will you guys not leave us out?" Carter said, rolling his eyes. I was about to say something when Jaxon cut me off with a smirk.

"Why, jealous?" He said. Carter was about to lunge when Ethan held him back with ease. I shook my head, laughing at the three.

"You guys are ridiculous," I said. Ethan was about to say something when he got cut off.

"Guys?" We turned to see who it was, and I froze. Of course, we just had to stumble across him!

"Landon?" Ethan said, looking at me nervously. Carter and Jaxon scoffed, crossing their arms. I sat there uncomfortably, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Oh, you're here with Norah," he said quietly. I gulped when he was about to take a step back and leave when I did something stupid.

"Wait! Can I talk to you?" I asked. Landon stopped midway, doing a double take. I blinked, realizing what I said. The guys looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? Why?" Landon said nervously. I was already getting up before turning back to the guys.

"I'll be back. Don't worry," I told them. Jaxon scoffed and rolled his eyes, slouching back in his seat.

"We're not little kids," he mumbled. I laughed, but it came out weird since Landon was still standing there. I told him to follow, he hesitantly did after a few seconds.

"What?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"You need to be careful. West saw us, you know, talking," I said. He furrowed his eyebrows, before nodding and forming an o shape with his mouth.