Suicide/Depression

WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF, PLEASE CLICK AWAY. I WILL JUST BE TALKING ABOUT SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION.

Get your serious masks on.

Hello everyone. I wanted to make this chapter because I have a need to. A past friend (I don't know her in person, but I met her online) dealt with depression and stuff like that.

I'm just a thirteen-year-old that daydreams 24/7. I can't say I'm not the best at convincing, but I'll try my best.

About one million people commit suicide each year. This breaks my heart that people are harming themselves. They think their worthless when they're really not.

If you need someone to talk to, talk to your family. If they're out of the picture, maybe your closest friend that you can trust. If that's out of the picture too, please call this number.

1-800-668-6868

I believe that nobody deserves to go through this stuff. Well, okay, not EVERYONE, but I think you get what I mean.

Keep in mind that I'm only thirteen, so, even if you guys just need someone ASAP, PM me and I'll talk to you. Don't be afraid, because if you're talking about this subject, I'm all ears.

By the way, I got that number from my health class, we're studying mental health, so don't think I'm joking about this stuff. That'll be extremely disrespectful.

Love you all, and be safe. ❤