Chapter 15 - Get Married Immediately

[T/N : Hey! I'm sorry for the very late update. It's been a crazy week. Enjoy!] 

---

At Teng Yun's reaction, instead of getting angry, Xue Junliang laughed, "You're the first person ever dare to refuse me."

Teng Yun felt as if his lips was catching fire.

He was nineteen when he was sent to the battlefield and he stayed there for ten years. He didn't remember when it started, but Teng Yun was always trying to be honest and decorous. He did have to attack cities and take war prisoners, but as a soldier he was required to be discipline and strict. Added that Teng Yun was a chief general, he took it upon himself to be even more cautious in his conduct.

Consequently, his experiences in kissing could be considered rather unsophisticated, let alone such a deep and lingering kiss that he was forced into just now. Which was the exact opposite of Xue Junliang's.

Teng Yun's earlobes were bright red. Even his chest peeking between the slightly-opened collar of his clothes was tinted pink. Noting all of these, Xue Junliang thought this Ugly Empress was shy.

The original Empress' body and figure was actually superior than any of Xue Junliang's other consorts'. Staring at that blushing neck, Xue Junliang wondered whether the wine he'd drank was too strong; because his body was burning.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Xue Junliang reached out to caress Teng Yun's earlobes. Teng Yun shuddered fiercely; eyes glaring daggers at Xue Junliang.

Xue Junliang took back his hand thinking this Empress of his was quite intriguing. Since he married the Empress, he had not consummated with her. At the beginning, he was too busy, didn't have the mood to fool around the Imperial Harem. Later, he just forgot about her, sparing her a thought only as far as maintaining the Empress title.

The Empress reacting like this made Xue Junliang very pleased and even somewhat smug. Patting the bed, he smiled and said, "Alright, come here and lie down. I won't make a move on you."

Teng Yun made no move, which only made Xue Junliang even more smug. But Xue Junliang did stop teasing the Empress. He started to remove his outer clothes and throw away his tasseled crown. After blowing the candles off, he lay down on the bed and patted the empty spot next to him.

"Come here, it's getting cold."

After making sure Xue Junliang was really lying down, Teng Yun slowly crept over. With all the candles unlit, it was pitch dark in the room. Teng Yun took the spot furthest away from Xue Junliang and lay down without taking off his clothes.

There was only one blanket on the bed; it wasn't small, but there was a huge gap between the two people so Teng Yun couldn't cover himself with it.

Xue Junliang laughed. He turned on his side and pulled Teng Yun into his arms, then covered Teng Yun with the blanket. Gently patting the other person's back, he said, "Sleep. I had too many ceremonies today, I'm so tired."

Naturally, it was another sleepless night for Teng Yun.

Early morning the next day, Jiang Yu and Xiu Yao were let in to attend their master and mistress. They saw the clothes scattered everywhere on the floor; even Xue Wang's crown had rolled into the corner of the room. Added with the Empress' sleepy appearance, they automatically surmised the passionate scene that had happened last night...

---

The princess was having a grand wedding, her uncle naturally must stay the night at the palace. This rule might not be true, though.