Foreword

Things began when the God of Wind―Oh Sehun, forced a mortal to be his wife.

________________________________________________________________

Love is ecstasy

I can never get enough of you

Love is when you lay down your life for another

I think you're yearning for something you can't have

That's unthinkable

________________________________________________________________

LOVE CANNOT BE CONTROLLED BY FORCE

I love you.

I love you so much.

Because I love you,

I'm willing to do anything,

just to have you.

________________________________________________________________

You didn't know why and how you ended up like this.

Here you were, dressed in the beautiful white gown that bared your shoulders and showed your slim waist.

Usually, the bride will carry a genuine smile on their face at this precious moment, but you can't.

You took in another shaky breath and entered the hall, walking arm in arm with Suho, you grimed, since your parents didn't know anything about you having a boyfriend, not to mention that you were going to have a husband who isn't human.

And here he was, standing at the end of the pathway. His white tuxedo fitted his body perfectly, which matched yours. His jacket was fitted and accentuated his broad shoulders and a narrow waist with his long legs clad in the white slacks that complimented his tall stature beautifully.

Even you were stunned.

As you made your way through the altar, your eyes only focus on the red carpet, not dare to make eye contact with him.

Soon, you realize you've reached the end of the pathway and stood next to him on the podium.

You fidgeted while standing, holding onto your trembling hands, as the voice of the priest echoed through your head.

Suddenly, the words you have dreaded to hear reached your ears and made your heart stop beating for a millisecond.

"I do." There's no hesitation through his smooth voice.

"You may now kiss the bride."

He turned your body to face him and gazed at you intensely.

You couldn't read his eyes; you didn't know what his gaze means.

You closed your eyes as he leaned in.

There's no turning back.

________________________________________________________________

***Author's note: (must read)***

This story is originally published on the website of www.asianfanfics.com, I don't know anyone of you has heard about and been to the website before:)

Please feel free to check the story on that website too. You can find it by searching the exact story name: My Love For You Is Incurable; or my asianfanfics' user name: maisy2383. 

Actually, I have been on hiatus for four years for this story. At that time, EXO wasn't 12 people anymore, and I was in grieve actually, so I lost all the mood and motivation for updating the story:( I just don't know how to continue writing it anymore. Then I've become an Army, I've tried to replace the story with BTS members, but then I realise no one could replace Sehun to be the Wind God/God of Wind, it didn't give me the same feeling.    

This story is so important to me, it was always inside my head during the four years. It is the proudest story I've ever written in my life.

Oh Sehun is so important to me that no one can ever replace him.

So now is the first two days of 2019, a fresh start, I decided to continue writing on this story, I would like to see how it would finish. And it has been four years, the mindset of me has changed a lot, I am becoming more mature too. That's why the story plot changed, and some parts of the story will be fixed too.

Since I use Wattpad more recently, I decided to post the story here too because it's a way to force me to update the story I guess? So I have two usernames, I'm so sorry if I confuse you guys:(

Last but not least, I would like to thank all the readers who have subscribed to my story and are continuing to subscribe to my story for the god damn long four years hiatus in asianfanfics.com. All your comments throughout these years shower me with love<3, So I promise I will not let you guys down anymore. XOXO  

Here's my original story link: 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/786685

Hope the old readers from asianfanfics.com will continue to support my story,

hope the new readers here in Wattpad will love this story.

I hope this story could save a little place inside your heart 

Thank you 

This is an original story.

It is just pure coincidence if similar to anything else.

Please don't plagiarize, reproduce or reprint.

All right reserved maisy2383 @2014.