Ninth Tailwind

You were holding hands with Sehun, followed him to the rose garden where created by him.

He led you sitting on the flower bed and you gladly followed. 

"Close your eyes, baby."

You fulfilled his demand, but slightly opened one of your eyelids secretly to figure out what Sehun was planning. 

"And no peeking." 

So you closed both of your eyes tightly and anticipating for the same time.  

Then you felt he held up your left hand,

and put something metallic, with smooth texture onto your ring finger.

And you instantly felt the warmth sent to your heart.

You snapped opened your eyes and saw a ring fitted perfectly on your ring finger.

It was a silver ring without diamond, but with the symbol of the God of Wind protruding slightly from the ring instead. 

You saw the colourful lights presented from the ring, it sparkled and danced in the lines of the symbol.

You gazed up at Sehun, you were speechless for the present, it was so gorgeous, so meaningful.

It reminded you of Sehun himself, 

and you loved it so much.    

You didn't know when the tears started gathering in your eyes, you have a hard time to control your emotions.

You felt overwhelmed, you felt loved, you felt joy, you felt the warmth.

Your heart was swelling with love and blissfulness. 

Sehun was holding both of your hands, he was graceful too see you were touched by his present, so he smiled at you with the crescent eyes showed again. That only you have the chance to see it in the world because Sehun hasn't shown it to others except you, with such loving expressions. 

And you seem to be enchanted by those eyes. 

Maybe that was the effect of the ring, or maybe because you were over the moon at the moment. 

You couldn't control the sudden emotional outburst of yours, so you jumped on Sehun, and kissed him deeply, with all the emotions that you're feeling right at the moment. 

And Sehun seems surprised and not prepared because your action made him fell on the grass, which resulted in you laying on top of him.   

"Thank you, Sehunnie. This present means a lot to me." 

And he took a strand of your hair behind your ear, before gazing deeply into your eyes,

"I have given you a diamond ring before at our wedding ceremony because it's your world's customs." 

Then he held your left hand and caressed the ring on your finger, "But now I gave you the ring of my symbol because this is our customs, which is the man would give a ring that made by his power, to the lady who is the love of his life and gifted her as his Goddess forever."

So he kissed the ring on your finger and said, "So, my Goddess of Wind, may I, the God of Wind, have the honour to teach you how to use the ring?" 

Both of you two were standing in the middle of the garden now. 

"With this ring, you can control the wind, like this." He held up his palm, showing the five slender fingers of his. 

Then you gasped when the wind transforming into a mild, nonviolent tornado surrounding you two. 

The tornado disappeared when he put down his palm. 

You were still in a daze, this was the first time that he showcased his ability to you. 

"Now, try it. Imagine you're communicating with the wind. Feel them in your heart." 

So you closed your eyes and feel. 

The sun has already gone and still, the air between you guys was indifferent.

Sehun was still staying with you, teaching you patiently for controlling the winds. 

You were so tired because you've stayed an intense focus for hours already, but you didn't want to let Sehun down so you keep practising. 

And Sehun noticed, he held both of your hands to stop you for practising furthermore. 

"Actually, I gave you the ring for protecting you, not for fatiguing you." You could feel his heartache showed from his orbs. 

"You said you want to go to the human world to see your family, so I thought that you could use this to protect yourself." His forehead was nuzzling with yours. 

"It is made by me and my brothers. It contains my wind power. Unbreakable because of Kyungsoo; immunity to fire because of Chanyeol; and has the ability of teleportation because of Jongin, a guy that you will meet later." 

"So that's why Kyungsoo found you when you were seeing your mother earlier, for preparing this ring for me?" 

"Yeah... the creation of the ring started before our wedding, but it just takes so long. And Kyungsoo found me earlier because the ring has finally finished and I was going to make the final touch." Sehun said shyly with his cute baby voice which melts your heart. 

"Sehun, thank you for everything." You stared at the ring, too shy to meet his eyes.  

"You're welcome my Goddess, anything for you." He left a chaste kiss on your lips, then lifted up his hand. 

He made a scenery that had you astonished. 

The roses were swinging along the wind, like they were dancing under the moon.

Dots of lights produced by the fireflies, like numerous stars shining in the sky, or formed the milky way in the galaxy. 

They sparkled inside your heart somehow. 

Sehun just gazed at you attentively. Your eyes reflected the lights, he saw a whole galaxy inside your orbs. 

An unconscious smile formed from his face, he just kept staring at you. 

You were so fascinated by the scenery, yet he was so enthralled by you.

So he kissed you, deeply, passionately,

surrounded by the wind, surrounded by the fireflies, surrounded by the roses, 

surrounded by your exotic scent.