Eighteenth Whirlwind

A white car was moving steadily on the road, passing through the lush woods on the way.  

Kim Jongdae had driven for two hours, being a guy living in the city all his life, he was amazed by the beautiful greenery of the remote area.

Although the ride was tough, it was worth it. 

He was absolutely looking forward to buying the rose bouquet, the 'magic bouquet' they called, which was made exactly by fifteen black roses. 

It was said that the person you gave the bouquet to, would stay with you forever, so it had attracted a lot of people came to the remote area just to buy this bouquet.

However, people didn't have good comments about the florist of the bouquet. They complained about the florist being emotionless and dispassionate. Furthermore, nobody had ever seen the person mumbled a word, so they also wondered if the florist were mute.

Kim Jongdae frowned, people always like to comment on things they didn't have the least knowledge about, which revealed their abiding stupidity and ignorance. And he deeply understood the feeling of being gossiped and criticised by others. In some way, he felt deeply sorry for the florist who he never met, yet. 

The white car eventually parked on the side of an enormous black rose field.

The rose field was so large that people couldn't see the end of it from their eyes.

However, the place was huge and he didn't see anything like a shop nearby, so he went to find if somebody could show him the direction. 

He followed the perfect walking paths of black roses and saw a girl in between the rose field, watering them. Her action was as gentle as if she was treating her most beloved lover. 

Those roses were her jazz, a symphony of aroma, never competing for dominance but blending to a heady perfection.

He walked up to the girl, although he didn't want to interrupt her peaceful moment, "Hi, my name is Kim Jongdae, do you perhaps know where to buy the magic bouquet...umm...that fifteen black roses one?" 

You looked up to meet his eyes. 

Although you were expressionless, your eyes were so clean and clear without any impurities inside. 

As the eyes were often acclaimed as the window of the soul.

However, your eyes now were empty in a soulless way, the spark was lost long ago. 

Kim Jongdae guessed there must be a story behind your eyes. 

But he didn't say anything and just followed you behind as you started walking. 

You led him inside a greenhouse which was full of black roses, then went to your workbench. 

You picked up fifteen black roses, positioning them exquisitely into the perfect place, then tied them carefully by a large silver ribbon. 

Kim Jongdae was awed by your skillfulness, he was so glad that he came to ask for your help. 

He was originally focusing on how you were positioning the roses, but then he suddenly glimpsed a prominent and gruesome brown scar on your neck, he blurted, "Oh my God, what happened to your neck?" and almost instantly, he regretted being so impulsive and rude, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." 

He thought you would be angry at him, but out of his expectation, he saw you touched the scar gently and with your lips curled up slightly.

Most importantly,