Eleventh Crosswind

You inhaled, exhaled. 

It felt so good to be here again, of course you were filled with elation.

Finally, you were back, back to the place that you belong to. 

Everything here was so endearing, the water fountain on the main street, the cat next door, the exciting children who always running from here to there in the neighbourhood. 

And the familiar soft breeze that touches your skin, like they were giving you a warm welcome. 

He didn't tell anything to you. The smile on your face faded when you realized Sehun wasn't coming with you.

Interestingly, travelling to the mortal world was managed by the Guardian of Immortal, they knew how to do teleportation. Even Gods could not travel to the mortal world freely since the system has divided into four time slots a day and each time slot has a long time lag. This is for preventing the abuse of the world's transportation system by the immortal.

Therefore, you couldn't go to the mortal world as you like, you could only travel there in the particular time slot fixed for each day. 

And when it was about passing the last time slot of the day, a guy called Jongin suddenly appeared and exclaimed himself as the teleport guy, so he was the Jongin guy who mentioned by Sehun on the day he gave you the ring. He then quickly murmured something in a rush that you believed was some sort of magical spell and done some sequence of hand gestures just like what Doctor Strange did on the movie screen, which made the ring on your hand sparkles. Then you saw and felt some golden triangle lights surrounding you. 

Everything happened in a blur, then you found yourself back to the mortal world. 

Back to the neighbourhood where you live and grow up in.  

Although you were over the moon of finally back, you frowned deeply as you realized something was off. 

First, Sehun was nowhere to be found all over the castle when he promised he would come to the mortal world with you long ago, and he never forgets his promise. 

Second, usually he would throw a tantrum when he was not by your side for more than a minute, but he didn't do that lately, and you found him disappear quite frequently at present. 

Third, he has become recently afraid of the cold easily and is constantly getting tired. He didn't have much strength. It is even harder for him to control the wind in the present days. 

Something is wrong, very wrong. 

Sehun is not okay. 

And he didn't tell you anything. 

You were so disappointed. You didn't even confront him what's wrong and you've been sent to the mortal world so suddenly. That teleport guy disappeared without officially introducing himself to you..... You are worried sick about Sehun. This was the first time he didn't contact you and separated from you for so long. 

Apart from that, you were also disappointed when you couldn't show the beautiful world where you have grown up to him. 

You walked aimlessly as you were so deep in thought. 

You paused and finally looked at the surrounding, your eyes widened at the sight. 

What displayed in front of you is an extraordinary rose garden. 

Your feet rushed into the garden by its own and now each of the rose is presented clearly in front of you. 

You remembered so clearly, you were with him back then, in the one and only one rose garden which he built so hard for you.