Sixteenth Headwind

It only takes a moment to meet a person. 

Sehun met you in a warm afternoon when he was eight. 

Gods did share the same age-counting system as human, but because they were immortal, most of them wouldn't care to count their age.  

The young God was told to practice his power regarding the wind. The wind was an element that was extremely difficult to control, and he knew his father held lots of expectations on him, but he just didn't care. 

He was finding a place in the human world to fulfil the demand of his father, and he did found a large patch of rose field. 

And just when he was calling out the wind to whizz around the flowers, he noticed a girl who was sitting on a wooden chair and watching him. 

Well, maybe you were not watching him since he had turned invisible to the human. 

But you were watching how the wind was interacting with the roses so attentively. As a God, he instantly knew your age, you were a four years old girl living with your parents. They were both florists. 

And Sehun was amazed. For the first time in his life, he finally found something interesting, and that was you. 

As he never thought there would be somebody interested in things that he found bored. 

Maybe because everything was boring in his eyes. 

And how amazing was the feeling of founding interest in something? 

He finally experienced it.  

Maybe that was your eyes that captivated him. Those pair of glass-like eyes, so clear and so clean. They sparkled whenever you saw the rose. 

"Your eyes will sparkle whenever you're gazing at the rose."

But what the young God didn't know was those pair of eyes only sparkled when they felt the wind around them and saw how the roses were interacting happily with the breeze, dancing alone with them in the party held by the wind.

-----

And how amazing was the feeling of being in love with someone?

He finally experienced it.  

That year, the hot summer was not that unbearable at all. 

You sat on the rose field, waiting for something. 

Or someone in particular

And here he came, caressing your skin so gently like a sweet whisper between lovers. 

Hugging by the wind was a great feeling. 

And your heart fluttered every time the wind came. 

The wind came every day, he knew there was a little girl waiting for him. Every time he saw her, he would first greet her by surrounding her with the gentle breeze. Then, her roses would welcome him by dancing and swaying in the wind. 

The sunlight shone on you, not only did the sparks from your eyes was reflected by the sunlight, but your shining smile had illuminated the young God's soul by full. 

At that particular moment, the door that was closed ever since the young God came into the world, was opened, for the very first time. 

It was you who opened his door.