Second Wind

The light shone into the garden, making all colourful roses shining under the sunlight.

Inside the garden was just roses, no other type of flower was found. The roses were gently swaying in the breeze, with the reflected sunlight to be the highlight, it was surely a breathtaking sight... at least to you.

And here you were, sitting at the green grass in the garden, gazing at the rose in amazement.

Truth to tell, you have a great obsession towards rose since you were a toddler.

With the gentle breeze caress your skin softly and the roses supplied the calming effect, you were glad to find such a paradise in this...world. You decided that you will stay in this paradise as much as you could.

As you were too occupied in your own world with the rose, you didn't realize Sehun was standing at the entrance, gazing at you lovingly with his crescent eyes before approaching you.

"Found you." He hugged your slim waist from behind with a hoarse voice and bit your earlobe.

"What..." That made you widen your eyes in full alert.

When he kissed the spots on your neck, it caused a sudden sensation that rushed to your spine, made your sensitive skin tingled by his touch, and your breath quickened automatically.

"Se...Sehun.......st...op...Se—Ahh!" It was quite difficult to speak as the sudden feeling had overwhelmed you and prevented you to do so. But when Sehun sucked on the mark that is located between your collarbone and neck suddenly, it highlighted all of your senses,

—made you moaned out loudly and unexpectedly, surprised both you and Sehun.

You didn't dare to meet his eyes because of the scarlet on your face. But when he put one of his warm palms on your cheek, it encouraged you to look into his deep orbs.

Then you noticed he took several deep breaths plus the way he swallowed hard, like he was restraining himself for some reason.

The way his Adam's apple moved up and down when he swallowed, made your throat dry all of a sudden.

Then he smiled at you. The way he smiled, so genuine, so lovingly and full of affection, it's like you're the only one he needs, the only one he cherishes, the only one he loves.

Before he let go of you, he pecked sweetly on your lips which left you in a daze and spoke, "I would like to take you right now, but just to inform you that my brothers will arrive in a few minutes." He smirked before he continued, "After that, we could continue what we left off earlier, my baby."

You blushed furiously.

However, you started to miss the comfortable feeling when his warm, soft lips touched your skin.

And your heart jumped in excitement, but in fear at the same time.

"What makes you so long, my bro? I think I'll die in boredom if I wait for a few more minutes!" A tall guy with a pair of large eyes exclaimed, but with an unreasonable deep voice that doesn't suit him.

Sehun smiled, then held your hand loosely as if he was afraid of hurting you to pull you beside him.

You saw four familiar boys stood in front of you. Indeed, you have seen them all already at your......wedding.

"Hi, sister-in-law! We meet again!" one of the cheerful guys said.

As you were not used to communicating with strangers or acquaintances, you just 'hi' him back awkwardly.

Luckily Sehun noticed your uneasiness, "I think it's better for you guys to introduce yourselves once more, just in case if my baby forgets." He kissed your temple, made you blushed again as you were still not used to his touch.

The four of them all grinned. "Who knows the emotionless God of Wind can be clingy too?" The shortest boy out of the four with a pair of owl eyes managed to tease Sehun, causing all of them to laugh again, especially the tallest one with his too exaggerated response. Then the shortest one smacked the head of the tallest one, "Stop it, you dork! You're scaring our Jinhee!" After that, he sent you an apologetic smile, "Don't mind him, he's always like that."

"Never mind." You smiled back. "And you are......?"

"Kyungsoo, the God of Earth." He grinned.

"And me! I'm the God of Flame, Chanyeol!" Presented by the tallest guy while putting his arm on Kyungsoo's shoulder happily.

"Hello to you all..." Although you were still shy towards them, you managed to greet them since Sehun kept encouraging you by your side.

Then, one quiet man extended his hand while smiling so fatherly at you, "Nice to meet you, Jinhee-shi. My name is Suho, I'm the God of Water here, also known as the guardian of these idiots. We already accepted you as one of us, so don't feel shy to count on us from now on."

You were touched by his words and took his hand for a shake, then he spoke again, "I'm wondering whether you remember me or not."

You smiled brightly at him, "Of course I remember you! You're the one who entered the hall with me and accompanied me during the wedding ceremony! How could I forget?"

"That's good to hear." Suho pulled you for a hug and said,

"Welcome to the family."

After a day spent with them, you could tell Sehun's brothers were all very nice and caring.

You were now lying at the king-sized bed shared by you and your husband.

"Do you like my brothers?" He moved a strand of your hair behind your ear, in order to have a better view of your face, looking at you softly and in deep affection before he bent down to peck your delicious rose-like lips.

However, since when did he hover on top of you without you knowing?

"They are great." You responded and looked up at his handsome face.

He grinned and pecked you again, "That's good. I'm glad to know that you love the garden too."

"How did you know?" You were quite surprised as you knew you didn't tell him.

Actually, you still didn't talk much with him, you wouldn't invite a conversation with him, it's always the other way around.

He gazed into your eyes for a while,

then kissed you from your forehead,

"Because......"

to your nose,

"your eyes will sparkle whenever you're gazing at the rose."

Afterwards, he kissed you deeply on your lips.

The breeze soon became wind, it was everywhere.