Eighth Easterly

"Baby."

"Baby, wake up."

A soft, light, whispering sound made you stirred in your sleep.

You heard someone chuckling and the soft breeze caressing your face.

The pleasant feeling made you fell back into a deep sleep.

Somehow, in your dream, you felt someone's nose tickling your nose tip, lips were nuzzling your cheeks.

And you knew who the person was.

So you hugged the person, laid on top of him without even opening your eyes.

The broad shoulders and the lean, muscular chest of him were even better than your pillow.

You heard the rapid heartbeats that jumped under you, felt the soft breeze elevated into quicker wind yet still maintained soft at the same time.

You knew the man loved what you've done.

He sighed, yet his eyes were dancing with merriment, "Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead! Although I'm totally okay with you sleeping on top of me, I'm not sure whether my mother is okay with it or not."

That made you jumped off from him with inhuman speed, and you eyed him in disbelief.

Knowing you were not a person with many words, he always understands you in your every expression.

"Come on, baby. We are going to visit my mother today." He gazed at you attentively and reached out his large and warm hand for you to hold it.

Sehun led you to an extravagant castle. There were so many ancient Greek and Roman style sculptors surrounding it.

Green grass was everywhere, with different colourful flowers sitting on them, which made a harmonious picture of nature.

However, you didn't feel it special because you couldn't find a single rose from those flowers.

Maybe you would be afraid and nervous if you came here by yourself. 

But calmness and a sense of security were all you felt in this moment, 

ーbecause Sehun was holding your hand, walking with you side by side. 

He always checked on you and gave you an assuring smile whenever you looked at him. 

And the sparkles inside his orbs light up the whole sky of yours.

You saw a very beautiful woman sitting on the throne which made of gold. 

Her golden hair shone under the sunshine and swung along with the wind. 

Porcelain skin and tender neck symbolize the golden ratio of feminine beauty. 

Blue jewel-like eyes sparkled like a great treasure located deep under the sea. 

Her eyelashes curled after seeing you two, 

and you knew where Sehun's crescent eyes resembled from. 

The woman hugged you first instead of hugging Sehun, "It's so nice to see you again, my child." She gave you a loving smile, "The last time I saw you were at your wedding!"  

You were overwhelmed by her hospitality, so you slightly bowed at her and made a profound reverence, "Goddess of Love." 

The woman chortled gently at your gesture and signalled you two to take a seat. "Oh my, I'm Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, but you are the Goddess of Wind since you've married Sehun."