Don't Lose Control

The six members of Midnight stood in the hallway with Elizabeth, Stacy, Darcy, and the pissed and pouting Michelle. Each was trying to decide what to do next in this unpredictable situation.

Stacy ignored Michelle and her complaints and watched the members of Midnight talk quietly among themselves. She still couldn't believe everything that had happened tonight. When Julie sat them down after the concert and explained that her mate had been on the stage, her mouth had fallen open in shock.

"You found your mate?" Stacy's mouth dropped open.

Darcy squealed in excitement. "Is he one of the backup dancers? What did it feel like?" Elizabeth just sat there, stunned.

"I was drawn to the scent of pine. And Jewels was howling and whining that her mate was on stage and needed to get to him. I walked toward the stage so I could try to pinpoint who it was. I can't believe how overwhelming it was." Julie's eyes glazed over as she remembered the moment. "Even now, all I want to do is run to him and crawl into his arms."

"That sounds amazing," Elizabeth smiled.

"There's more," Julie brought it back with a serious look, "My mate isn't a backup dancer."

"Who is it then?" Stacy asked.

"Jaeson of Midnight." Julie looked like she was waiting for all hell to break loose.

All three girls just stared at Julie.

"You're serious?" Elizabeth asked.

"Wow, there's going to be some really pissed fans when they find out," Darcy said and then clamped her mouth shut.

"There is something I must ask you guys to do for me," Julie went on.

"Anything, you know we are here for you," Elizabeth said.

"The mate pull is far stronger than anything they warned us about. You know that I don't want to be pregnant this soon, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to control Jewels and these feelings. Then you add the complication that he's an idol and this situation could get worse, fast. I need you guys to help me not lose control." Julie pleaded.

"Don't worry, girl," Stacy patted her shoulder, "We've got your back. We won't let you do anything stupid."

And now everyone had left those two alone. Stacy mulled over what to do as she observed each member of Midnight. Seokmin and Jungwoo, both tall and commanding were trying to deal with Michelle. Seokmin's hair was dyed a light brown while Jungwoo kept his dark. Hoon was sporting blond locks and Jeon had gone blue both had the strong but lean bodies of dancers. Mingyu was stocky with brown hair and was talking with Elizabeth and Darcy. Then her eyes landed on Taekwoon. He was also watching her with interest. His hair was dyed a bright red and his almond eyes had the classic Asian monolid. She noticed his eyes sported smoky makeup with purple eyeliner. It created a sexy look that Stacy wouldn't mind drowning in. He was still half dressed and she thought he was even hotter closeup. He was muscled without being bulky and had a well defined 8 pack of abs. In the words of George Takei...Oh My!

Taekwoon noticed Stacy checking him out and smiled at her. She seemed like a smart one and if the look in her eye was any indication, she would be up for some fun. He suddenly realized that these girls were all members of the pack they were going to stay with for a week. This made him smile even bigger. Oh, the possibilities.

Stacy was about to start drooling when Elizabeth caught her attention, "We need to stop them before they go too far." She was saying to Mingyu.

Stacy snapped out of her preoccupation with Taekwoon's body and spoke up. "Julie didn't want to end up marked right away, we do need to make sure they don't lose control." This got everyone's attention.