Fight It

Jaeson sat in his hotel room watching the news. He sat on the hotel bed in shorts and a t-shirt drinking a soda. Hoon and Jeon were sitting on the second bed in the room relaxing watching tv with him. They had a break before the next show in four days and the boys were enjoying the time off.

"I'm surprised you're not on your phone with your mate," Hoon teased his friend.

"She's probably asleep. They had their graduation party. She sent me a picture with all four girls wearing their bracelets." Jaeson opened up his phone to show them the picture.

"Ooo, let me see," Jeon said. He grabbed the phone and looked at the image. He then started swiping to see what other pictures were sent. There were pictures from the pool, the gym, and a mini-food fight. Jeon went back to the pool picture. "I have to say, these girls are a sexy bunch. They've got nice bodies."

"Stop ogling my mate," Jaeson growled, trying to get his phone back.

Hoon grabbed the phone and whistled, "Nice ass on that Stacy. I can see why Taekwoon tapped that."

"What did I tap?" Taekwoon said as he walked into their room.

"Stacy, she's looking hot in her bikini," Hoon showed Taekwoon the pictures from the pool.

"I don't kiss and tell boys," Taekwoon looked at the photos on Jaeson. "I see they are wearing the bracelets. " there was a small smile on his face as he looked at a picture of Julie, Stacy, and Elizabeth making finger hearts for the camera.

Jaeson finally grabbed his phone back. "That's my mate you're drooling over."

"She's got very sexy friends, you jealous prick," Taekwoon said mildly as he took a swipe at Jaeson's head, smiling at his dongsaeng's frustration. "Do they know about the tracking devices on their bracelets?"

"No, I haven't mentioned it," Jaeson replied

"That's probably for the best if they don't know, then neither will the rogues and they won't cut them off," Taekwoon said. He sat down in the chair by the table and picked up the book left there.

"Teens at a senior all-night party were attacked by rogue werewolves." This silenced everyone as they all stared at the TV in surprise. "This is the same town where Midnight also experienced trouble from rogues. The local wolf pack, as well as police, have been investigating the problem. There are unconfirmed reports that two seniors at that party are now missing," For a moment, nobody said anything and then Jaeson looked down at his phone and called Julie.

As they waited for Julie to pick up the phone, Seokmin walked in with a grave expression on his face. "You won't reach her Jaeson. They already took her," He said, his face looked calm but his fists were clenching and unclenching as he dealt with his anger. "I just spoke to Alpha Brian and Nathan has taken both Julie and Stacy with the help of rogues."

"How did Nathan get her? I thought he was under lock and key?" Jaeson yelled in his wolf voice.

"It appears there was inside help. No, not Michelle, she was at the party." Seokmin said. Jungwoo and Mingyu came into the hotel room as they heard Jaeson's yell.

"What's going on?" Jungwoo asked.

"My mate has been taken!" Jaeson yelled again. "That slimy little maggot took her."

"JAESON," Seokmin commanded trying to calm his youngest member down. "There is not much we can do from here, but she is wearing her bracelet, right?"

Jaeson ran his hands through his hair, "Yes, all four of them had their bracelets on during the party. She sent me pictures."

"Good, I'll give Alpha Brian the transmitter code. They should be able to find them faster that way." Seokmin pulled out his phone.