Upset

Julie came out of the dressing room and joined her friends on the bench. The other trainees sat around as they watched the members of Midnight do their own preparations for practice. There were vocal warm-ups, physical warm-ups and when their choreographer and backup dancers arrived, a dance rehearsal.

Julie watched as her mate worked on his routines and practiced his raps. She was impressed with how dedicated he was and that dedication was echoed by every member of Midnight....with the possible exception of Taekwoon. He was busy flirting with all the girls in the room, particularly with Stacy who had clearly caught his eye.

"Are you really going to flirt with him?" Julie asked her friend.

"Absolutely. He's my bias and I've wanted to get my hands on him for years. That boy is a sex god and I want a turn." Stacy said without looking away from Taekwoon.

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" Elizabeth asked in a worried tone of voice. She also couldn't seem to keep her gaze away from Taekwoon's direction even though her bias was Seokmin.

"He's hot, why would I not? Besides, we're not mates, so there is no risk of attachment. He'll leave on tour and I'll have an awesome memory. What more could I ask?" Stacy said while watching Taekwoon with hungry eyes.

"I can't believe you," Elizabeth got up and walked out of the gym.

Stacy watched her go in surprise, "If I didn't know better, I'd think she was jealous."

"I don't think so, but you never know." Darcy commented, "She's been all keyed up ever since the concert. I think the stress is getting to her."

"She's empathic, so that might be it. The stress levels are pretty high right now. I better go check on her. " Julie got up, nodded to Jaeson and went after Elizabeth.

A crowd had started forming when word got out that Midnight was helping with training and by now there were many people trying to get in from around the pack. Even the humans who were fans were starting to gather. The screaming picked up as calls for autographs and attention started from the girls who were gathering. This was too good an opportunity to pass up for access to the members and they were not to be thwarted. Cries could be heard as fans desperate to reach the members increased their persistence to gain entry to the gym. Each fan was desperate to find out if they were a mate match and they were not going to be cheated out of a chance.

Julie had to push through the growing crowd as she searched for Elizabeth. She saw Elizabeth heading toward the forest shortcut to her house. As she tried to push through the crowd, she saw her father arrive.

"Dad?" Julie said in surprise.

"Hi pumpkin, how was training?" He looked her over to see if she had any bruises.

"It was good. Why are you here?" She noticed other warrior wolves standing behind him.

"Security. Aaron called us in with this crowd forming. Where are you headed?"

"I'm heading after Elizabeth, something is bothering her." Julie checked to see Elizabeth disappearing down the trail. "I've got to go,"

"I'll see you later," her dad waved her off. Before she took off after Elizabeth, she noticed her Dad and the other warriors of the pack were creating a wall so that the crowd could not get into the gym. Others were starting to remove those who had no business in the gym at that moment. Cries were increasing on how unfair it all was as the girls tried to get access to Midnight.

Shaking her head, Julie turned and ran after Elizabeth. She ran down the trail that was a shortcut through the forest and headed in the direction of Elizabeth's house.