Your ok (Fluff)

~Larry~
I was sat in my chair, wondering what to paint, listening to Sanity Fall. I was having trouble thinking of who or what to paint, that's when Sal popped into my mind. I started painting him, from his blue pigtailed hair, to his prosthetic, and his shirt. It was a portrait of him. I detailed his blue eyes very well, and I must say I think it looks good.
I heard a knock at my door and my mom walked in with a sandwich. She looked at my canvas and smiled.
"What a great painting of Sally." She complimented. "Why don't you show him?" I thought about it, and nodded. She left and I grabbed my walkie talkie.
"Hey SallyFace." I greeted and waited for his answer.
"L-LarryFace." Sally sounded like he'd been crying. I became worried and heard slight cries and whimpers from the other line of the walkie talkie. "C-Can I..."
"Yes, come on down." I told him and put my walkie talkie down and waited for him to get here. I got up from my chair and left my room and started pacing in front of the door.
"What's wrong honey?' My mom asked.
"Sal's coming down, but he sounded like he'd been crying." I explained still pacing in front of the door. I was worried what had happened. Nightmare? No too late, unless he had a nap.
I heard a knock and quickly opened the door to see him standing there. His posture was wobbly and he was shaking, he looked fearful.
"Come in, Sally." I said quietly.
"I'll make some tea." My mom told us. I took Sally into my room and sat him down on my bed, and sat beside him. He was silent and it worried me.
"What happened?" I decided to ask. He was silent and gripping onto one of his forearms. I took his hand, reassuring him everything was ok.
"M-My dad..." He whimpered out. His voice sounded like it was almost gone, and it was cracked.
"Did he hurt you?" I asked. "Was he drunk?" He nodded and I pulled him into a hug, holding him close. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and grip my shirt. "Are you ok?"
"I-I don't know." Sally answered. We pulled away from the hug and I raised his shirt to see multiple bruises and cuts. I took off his shirt and saw his forearms were covered in cuts, and it made me want to cry seeing my best friend and boyfriend do this to himself.
"Sal, why didn't you tell me." I asked as tears formed in my eyes.
"I didn't want you to worry. And I didn't want to push my problems onto you and Lisa." He truthfully said. I looked up at him and unclipped his mask, then set it to the side. I saw tears running down his face, making me cry as well.
"You can tell us anything." I told him wiping away his tears. "Promise you will tell me at least." Sally was silent before he nodded and breathed in slowly.
"I promise." He breathed, making me smile. "Can I play with your hair?" I turned around so my back faced him and then I felt his hands begin to play with my hair.
"I'm gonna make a braid. Your gonna look like a princess." He giggled. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands run through my long locks, it was relaxing.
"I'm almost done." He told me. I felt him tie my hair and released his hands from my hair. "Ok, done!" I looked at him, and he had the biggest smile on his face.
"Princess Larry, at your royal acquaintance...or something." I said trying to be funny.
"Your royal highness." Sally said and somewhat bowed making us both laugh. We laid down on my bed and I sighed contently, staring up at the ceiling.
I heard my door open and there was my mom with two mugs. I sat up and whispered to her to not talk about what happened. She nodded and waved to us then left.
"Here's your cup of tea." I said and handed Sally his mug. He sat up and took it, taking a sip. "Wanna watch a movie?"
"Yes! A horror movie!" He exclaimed making me laugh. I went up to the tv I put in my room and put in a old horror movie, which will probably be shit.
Sally put his shirt back on and I grabbed a blanket, then wrapped it around the both of us. I placed a kiss on his cheek and we began to watch the movie as we drank the hot beverage.
Halfway through the movie, Sally began to yawn continuously. I chuckled and turned off the tv.
"Time for bed, mister." I told him.
"Noooo..." He whined. "I don't wanna."
"You don't want to cuddle with me?" I asked pouting. He sighed and smiled.
"Alright." He answered. I took off the spare blanket and threw it to the side. Sal got into my bed taking off his pants laving him in his boxers. I took off my shirt and climbed in bed with him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist snuggling close. I smiled and wrapped one arm around his shoulder.
"Goodnight, Sal." I whispered.
"Night, Larry." He whispered back and we soon fell asleep.