Dirty Thoughts (smut)

No one asked for this but...here we are!
~Larry~
His cold hands roaming my chest and abdomen. His soft lips deeply kissing mine. The way he makes me feel about him.
I couldn't stop thinking about him. They were only fantasies and I wanted him all to myself. Sally Fisher. The guy I like and my best friend.
"Hey Larry, wanna hang out today?" Sal asked me while I got my bag out of my locker.
"Yeah sure. Just as long as you help me with health class." I say and he nods. I close my locker and lock it and we started to head back to the apartments.
We went down to my apartment and walked in.
Sal went into my room, putting his bag on the floor and flopping onto my bed. "Finally." He sighed. I chuckled and put my bag beside his and laid beside him. He looked at me and I smiled at him. "Alright, you need help with health right?" I nod and he sits up. I take out my health binder and give it to him.
Sal opens it and looks through. "Oh, talking about sex I see."
"Yeah. Which is kinda weird to think about." I chuckle with a blush. He started to help me a bit but I started to think about those thoughts.
I imagine his hands around my hard on and him kissing me. It was too unbearable to not think about. I bite my lip thinking about him riding me. Holy fuck that's hot.
"I-I'll be right back." I say and quickly run off to the bathroom. I had to get rid of this problem. I shut the door and lock it, before undoing my pants. I pull down my pants along with my boxers and started to slowly stroke myself. I cover my mouth, panting as I went faster. "Sal~ Oh f-fuck, Sal~" I gasp and moan quietly. I stroked faster, feeling myself getting close to my climax.  "Fuck Sal~ I wish it was your mouth instead of my hand~" I whisper to myself.
"Larry? You okay in there?" Sal knocked on the door and I blushed.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine.." I bite my lower lip.
"I'm coming in." He said turning the door handle. I panic and quickly try to put my dick in my pants, failing and hiding behind the tub curtains. He walks in and sees me.
"What are you doing? Come on." Sal walks over and I grip the curtains tightly.
"No, no. Don't come over here."
"Why not? Stop being a child Larry." He snickers and pulls the curtain back. I fall back into the tub and hide my boner. "Oh um.." I blushed hard, avoiding to look at him.
"Sorry. You must think I'm disgusting." I sigh sadly.
"No I don't. I just didn't expect this." He says and I hear the clips of his prosthetic unclip. I look up at him and see that he took off his prosthetic.
"Sorry, this is weird." I say and try to fix my pants. Sal stops me and I look up at him. "Um...Sal?" He looks at me and before I could say anything he and I were kissing.
I was shocked as he was kissing me pretty roughly. I close my eyes and grip his hips, as he gets in the tub and on top of me.
I kiss him roughly and bite his lower lip to let me in. He whimpers and opens his mouth. I slide my tongue into his mouth, roaming every part.
He cups my cheeks as we made out, and grinded against each other.
I pull away from the hot kiss, with saliva stringing our tongues.
"Sal, how long have you wanted this?" I ask him with a smirk.
"A l-long time..." He stutters and blushes red. I nuzzle my face in his neck and smile.
"Let's go back to my room." I whisper to him and he nods. Sal gets up and out of the tub and I follow, and finally do up my pants.
We go back to my room and I shut the door behind me. Sal sat down on my bed and I walk over, smirking.
"I'm guessing you like me back." I chuckle. He nods and blushes.
"For a while actually." Sal says and I pin him down to my bed. His blush went bright red.
"My mom isn't home, do you want to do this?" I question just to make sure. He nods eagerly and I smile, beginning to kiss him deeply and roughly. I shove my tongue into his mouth as he tries to claim dominance.
I hold both his hands above his head using one hand, and use my other to slide under his shirt.
He moans and squirms underneath me, as I slowly feel his chest and sides. I pull away from the kiss and went for his neck. "M-Mm~ Ah Larry~"
"I've longed to hear those sounds~" I coo and kiss his cheek.
I let go of his wrists and take off his shirt, starting to kiss down his chest. I slowly undo his jeans and pull them down. "L-Larry please be gentle."
I look up at him and nod. "Yeah, just tell me if I hurt you." I sit up and take off my shirt and pants. I reach over into my bedside table and grab a bottle of lube. I take off both our boxers and spread the cold substance on my fingers. I set the bottle aside and slide a finger in. I heard him gasp and whimper.
"You okay?" Sal nods and I add another slowly moving them.
After I had prepped him enough I pulled my fingers out and lubed my dick. I noticed Sal's red blush on his scarred face.
I slowly pushed in a bit to not hurt him. He gripped the bed tightly and bite his lower lip. I didn't move until I got an okay from Sal.
"P-Please move.." I nodded and began to thrust at a slow pace still not fully in. I began to go faster after a bit, which Sal seemed to like by the hitch in his breath. "L-Larry~ Oh f-fuck~"
"Feels good huh Sal?" I chuckle as he nods.
"Please more~ " He whimpers and I grip his hips thrusting fully in. I wait for him to get used to my size before I continued.
I slowly started to thrust again, gaining moans and gasps from Sal. I lean down and kissed and sucked at his neck. "A-Ah~ Harder~"
"You sure?" I question looking at him. He nods and I start to go faster and harder. Sal's moans began to get louder and more frequent. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.
"Larry~! Aah~!" I thrusted harder getting close.
"Sal. Fuck Sal I'm close." I groaned.
"M-Me too~! Please..please cum inside me~" He begged and I blushed hard.
"Kinky much Sal?" I smirk and he squeaks, hiding in my neck. I thrust hard and deep, climaxing inside him like he asked.
Sal came right after and I pull out, panting. I pick up both our boxers and hand him his. I put mine on as he puts his back on.
I laid down and pulled him close to me. "So are we a thing now?"
"Yes Lar. If you want." Sal says tiredly.
"Then your my adorable boyfriend." I kiss his forehead and we both fall asleep

Damn this took forever. But I finally did a smut one. Hope you liked it