Welcome Back (fluff)

~Larry~
It's been five years since Sal was forced to move back to Jersey. He didn't want to go but he didn't have a choice. He promised to try to keep in touch and he has but very little. Sal and I made a promise that we'd get a tattoo with each other's names. I already got mine, which is on my collar bone.
I was living with Todd and Neil at the time since mom didn't want me staying in the apartment becoming a crack addict.
"Hey Larry. Neil and I are going out for a bit." Todd told me.
"Okay, be safe. Don't fuck." I snicker making him punch me in the shoulder.
"Shave that." He pointed at my chin.
"Hell no! It's beautiful, leave me alone." I had been growing a beard, but it's only grown on my chin. The two left and I went out to the shed to see all the pictures of us. The gang. Ash, Todd, Sal and I.
We had a wall with everything we'd done. The pictures, the drawings, quotes, music pieces. You name it we still had it from the years. I sigh and take out a cigarette, lighting it, and taking a hit.
I went back in the house and up to my room. I had a few pictures of just me and Sal. When we headbanged, when I took photos of him when he tried painting it was the other way around. Whenever he played on his gameboy. Sal would take photos while in my lap when I was asleep. I'd always get him back by taking some of him too.
"I miss you Sal." I mumble then walk over to my closet which had a box of Sal's and my stuff.
Hair ties he gave to me, the shirt he always slept with (which is mine), his sketchbook, his guitar pick, some of his bracelets he let me keep, and the notes he gave me in classes. I kept them cause they mean a lot when he's gone. I take the shirt from the box and it still smelt like Sal. The sent of peaches and mint. It made me smile.
I heard a doorbell and put the shirt back, then headed downstairs. Taking the cig out of my mouth and opened the door. I sigh and look to see Ash, Todd, and Neil standing in a huddled group.
"Um, what's going on?" I ask then hear a small gasp. I step outside, they're groupie still hiding something. I raise and eyebrow, stomping out my cig. "Dudes, what are you hiding?"
"Oh nothing. Just a certain someone." Neil smiled widely.
"Can I just-" they moved and first I saw the blue hair. His blue hair and then his prosthetic. Still the same one from when we were teenagers. I froze and Sal walked up to me. I felt tears in my eyes just looking at him.
"Larry?" His voice sounded like he'd been crying. "Larry. Fuck I missed you so much!" He hugged me, wrapping his arms around my chest. I hugged him back and the tears started to fall.
"Still short huh?" I ask laughing a bit.
"Shut up goofball." He chuckled. I smiled and picked him up still hugging him. "I finally moved out of my dads place."
"Where are you going to live?" I question and he looks at me.
"With us." Todd says. "Since Sal doesn't want to leave your side. Talked the whole way about how much he missed you we barely got to have a word in it unless he asked us about you." I blush and Sal had his face in my chest.
"Is that true?" I smile and he nods.
"Well you can't blame me! I had to leave my boyfriend and friends." He huffed and crossed his arms, backing away from me.
"Speaking of boyfriend..." I smirk. "You haven't given him a kiss yet."
"How about we get Sal's things inside first." Ash smiles before going down to the car with Neil.
"Cockblocker." I stick my tongue out at her as Sal and I follow.

After we got Sal's things moved into his own room, Ash had to leave for a date. Todd and I showed Sal everything we still kept in the shed. He was so happy and hugged the both of us, remembering everything from the photos. "Sal I have something to show you." He followed me to my room and I brought out the box. He looked through and took off his prosthetic. His face was still as beautiful as I remember even when he thinks it's gross. I see beauty.
"You kept all this?" He asked looking at me.
"Of course I did. It kept me going." I smile and he smiles back. Tears started to pour out of his eye. "I didn't think you'd keep all this."
"You either gave it to me or it was mine that you used. I didn't want to throw it away, it meant too much." I hugged and brought him into my lap. He softly sobbed as I held him. "I love you Sal. Always will."
"I love you too Lar." I lifted his chin to look at me.
"You still owe me that kiss." He rolls his eye and kisses me. I kiss back, holding his waist, as he wrapped his arms around my neck.
We pulled away and he got off my lap. That's when I remembered something. I quickly got up and looked through my drawers of my desk.
"What are you looking for?" Sal asked in confusion.
"Something important." I answer and found the small box. I opened and looked through the small things inside and found it. I took a ring and gulped. I was going to propose the day Sal was leaving. I went up to him and held his hands. "Sally Fisher. It's been five years, and I've had this question on my mind ever since you left that day." I let go of one of his hands and showed the ring. "I...will you marry me?" He smiled and nodded.
"Yes, a million times yes!" He jumped onto me making us fall over. Sal sat up on top of me and I took his hand, putting the ring on his finger.
"It's a promise. Your going to marry me." He said smiling. "Hey, did you you get that tattoo?" I pull my shirt down to show him his name on my collar bone and he lifted his to show my name on his abdomen.
"Oh you little fucker." I smirk at him and he sticks his tongue out.
"Love you too, asshole." Sal snickers.