I Love You Okay?! (Fluff, angst) part 1

Larry
Sally and Ash have been together for three months now. I hadn't seen Sal in a while and we haven't hung out as often. I stared to not even ask him anymore, even though it hurt to leave him alone. He never talked with me about things anymore.
I took out a cigarette and went outside of the apartments. I put the cigarette in my mouth and lit it, taking a breath. I sigh and see the smoke ride out of my mouth. "Fuck. Why do I love him?" I rubbed my eyes and I went to my treehouse. I went up the ladder and sat down on the floor of the treehouse.
I smoked my cigarette but then stop, and put it out. I groan and take out a beer bottle from my cabinet.
"Larry? Larry you here?" It was Todd.
"Yea I'm here." I answer and take a swig of my beer. Todd climbs up and sits beside me.
"You doing okay?" He asks.
"Oh sure. I'm doing just fine, the guy I like is with a girl and I'm here drinking." I say sarcastically. Todd sighs and watches me.
"Has he even talked to you?" I shake my head and take another swig of beer. "He's caught up with Ash."
I wince at the name, no matter how much I cared about Ash. Hearing her name with Sal was heartbreaking.
"I don't want to talk about them." I mutter and Todd just nods. "We should get going to school." I drank the rest of my beer and stood up.
I left the treehouse and went back to my apartment to grab my bag. I swung it over my shoulders and left for school. I didn't wait for Sal cause he always walks with Ash now.
I put my hands in my pockets and walked into the school. I went to my locker until Travis shoved me a bit. "Where's you boyfriend Johnson?" He asked and I ignored him. I put my bag in my locker and took out my supplies. "Hey-"
"Leave me alone Travis. You know I don't care what you do to me." I say emotionless and went to my first class. I sat down and I soon saw Sally walk in. I didn't even bother to say hi. He sat beside me and tapped my shoulder. "Hey Larry." His happy voice pierced my heart.
"Hey." I greet.
"Hows it going?" He asked.
"Fine." I didn't look at him, I didn't want to look at him. Class started and he didn't talk to me for the rest of the class.
My first two periods went by fast and it was soon lunch. I sat at or regular table and saw Sal and Ash walk in, hand in hand.
"Hey guys." Ash greeted with a smile as they sat down. I noticed Sal looked at me and didn't stop staring. I huff and rest my chin on my hand. "Hey Sal, I'm going to get some food." She said and kissed his masked cheek. I growled and got up and stormed out of the cafeteria and put to the courtyard.
"I hate my fucking life! I shouldn't love him!" I felt tears running down my face. "FUCK!" I punched a tree and fell to my knees.
"Johnson?" I looked up and saw Travis looking at me.
"What do you want?" I hissed. "Why don't you make fun of me. At least it'll make me feel better."
He didn't say anything. He sat down beside me and put a hand on my shoulder.
"I don't want to do that. I understand your feelings." He told me. I didn't answer him, but he pulled me into a hug.
"T-Travis?" I was very surprised and shakily hugged back. I just cried and held Travis without thinking.
"Larry, I know you probably hate me." Travis whispered. "But I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too." I sobbed.
After a while I calmed down and we both let go of each other. I stood up and helped Travis up.
"Thanks." I said to him.
"No problem." He blushed and smiled. "I'll see you around." Travis quickly ran off and I looked at my hand. I smiled.
"Larry!" I looked up and saw Sal. "Larry are you okay?" He ran over to me and I backed up.
"Don't try." I snapped. "I'm fine. Why don't you go back to your girlfriend."
"What?" Sal sounded confused. "Larry what's your problem?"
"My problem?! My problem is that I'm your best friend and you didn't even care to come find me!" I was raising my voice. "It's been like twenty minutes! And you didn't bother to see if I was okay!"
"Larry I-"
"Don't. Just don't." I said and wiped my tears.
"What's the big deal? I have a girlfriend."
"I loved you! I loved you Sal!" I yelled. "And you didn't realize it, but I knew you loved Ash. So I left you alone. You didn't even try to hang out anymore. Or talk." Sal looked like he was crying. "But it's fine, I don't feel that way anymore." I said and walked off. I found Travis and decided to hang out with him.
"Woah, you okay?" He asks.
"Yea. Just finally let my feelings out." I smiled. "Come on, I wanna show you something." He smiles and follows me.