I Love You Okay?! (Fluff, angst) part 2

Sal
It's been two weeks since I've had that talk with Larry. Or he yelled basically. I couldn't even make myself go outside, or even eat. Ash tried to help but I didn't want her around, I wanted Larry.
I realized so never loved Ash, I loved Larry. But he's been with Travis now and I don't know what to do. I've been distant and giving both me and him time to adjust to this.
I came to a decision to talk with Larry. And apologize for being a horrible friend and telling him how I feel.
I put my prosthetic on and grabbed the basement keycard and went down.
I knocked on the door and surprise, Larry opened the door.
"Sal?" He questioned.
"Can...can I come in?" I ask and he nods. I walk in and he closes the door.
"What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked with me into his room.
"I wanted to talk with you. I wanted to say I'm sorry for being an asshole and a horrible friend to you." I began to cry and took off my prosthetic. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that I hurt you so much." He came up to me and hugged me.
"It's okay dude." He told me, drawing circles on my back to help calm me down. "I was being clingy. You and Ash were a thing and I should've respected that." I wrapped my arms around him and cried. "Hey dude. I'm sorry too. For lashing out and not coming to talk with you."
"Ash and I broke up." I told him.
"You what?" He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "Why?"
"I...I didn't love her." I sniffed. "I love you and I didn't realize it until after. I'm so sorry. You probably don't like me still, and I understand that-" Larry stopped my talking by kissing me. I was shocked and looked at him as he pulled away smiling.
"Course I still love you. How could I not." He chuckled and I ended up crying again. I hugged him again and we just stayed in the embrace for a while as I cried.
Larry rubbed my back and kept telling me it was okay. After about five minutes my crying turned into soft sobs. "You okay now?" I nod and wiped my tears. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "How about we watch a movie?" He suggests to which I answer with a smile and nod.
Larry let go of me and turned on his tv, picking out a movie. "Wanna go make popcorn?"
"Sure." I went out to the kitchen and got out a bag of popcorn, putting it into the microwave.
After the popcorn finished I went back into Larry's room. I closed the door behind me and sat down on his bed beside him. "Sweet." Larry said as he took a handful of popcorn.
It was an awkward silence for a while during the movie. "So..."
"So, what?" He questioned looking at me.
"Are we still friends?" I asked quietly. I felt him hold my hand and kiss the top of it.
"I think we're more than friends Sal." He spoke making me blush. "If you want." I nod and lean on his shoulder. Larry wrapped an arm around me and we continued to watch the movie.
I felt safe in his arms, and just around him in general. He's everything to me and I don't want to lose that again.
"Wanna stay over tonight?" He asked after the movie ended.
"Yeah." I smiled. Larry took off his shirt and got into bed, while I took off both my pants and shirt, leaving me in my boxers. I decided to wear one of Larry's shirts.
"You coming or not?" He asked with a chuckle. I walk over and join him under the covers.
Larry pulled me close to him and I wrapped my arms around him.
"Night Sally." Larry whispered kissing the top of my head.
"Night Larry." I whispered back.