Baby Blue (smut)

(Sal is 18, Lar is 19 in this)
Sal
Tapping. Just the sound of his pencil tapping at a fast speed against the spine of his sketchbook. He was thinking. And it was his hard thinking face. He was focused. His lips out like a pout, his eyebrows furrowed, his brown eyes staring intensely at the blank page. Larry Johnson was the type to be super focused even if I was there. If he doesn't have inspiration, then he can't focus on anything else. I watched him as he thought until suddenly he sits up with a toothy grin and starts sketching like no tomorrow. I smile and go back to my game, playing contently as listen to the brushes of his pencil on the paper along with the eraser sometimes.
I heard the pencil finally stop and I go to look over but Larry prevents me from looking at the sketch. "What gives?" I ask him with a pout.
"Its private dude." He tells me and I raise my eyebrow.
"You said yourself we don't keep secrets." I remind him and he tenses.
"Its not finished. I don't wanna show it yet." A quick excuse. He shows me ever sketch, every painting. He's ecstatic to show me whenever, even if its an ugly sketch.
"Lemme see." I put my gearboy down and try to look but he backs away and prevents me from taking the book. I try to crawl over his knees but he lays on his back and lifts me up on his legs. I huff and he smiles like he's won.
I jump onto his chest and he wheezes as I grab the sketch book from his hands, sitting up on his lower abdomen. "I win."
"Dude give it." He tells me and I shake my head. "Sal."
"Larry." I swear I heard him growl under his breath, but I couldn't ask before I was slammed down onto his bed, my wrists held down as the sketchbook fell to the side, long and forgotten since it was Larry who basically pinned me down. But I wasn't weirded out since his legs were between mine and we just stared at each other.
Strands of his long hair fall from his shoulder as we just..stare. It seemed like hours before he realized and quickly backed away, taking the sketchbook with him. I sit up and look at him as he hides his face except his eyes with the book. "Dude, you okay? We were just fooling around." I snicker trying to cool the tension. And the heat in my face after that.
"I'm good, just didn't mean to go that far." He looks away probably feeling embarrassed. I check the time and stand up, grabbing my gearboy, already feeling what I know what I'm feeling.
"Alright I have to go. Dad'll be waiting for me." I lie to him trying change the topic to hide my problem.
"Oh right, sorry. See ya tomorrow? It's Saturday movie night." Larry reminds me with a smile and I nod, giving him a thumbs up. He puts the sketchbook down and walks me out to his door, he likes to do it, he's a softie. I wave and quickly head back up to my apartment where I open and close the door, heading to my room and locking the door behind me.
I set my gearboy aside and shut my curtains, then go to my drawer and take out a vibe and some lube from its hiding place under my clothes. I sit on my bed and unbutton my jeans, eagerly yanking them off and tossing them aside. I lay down and rip off my prosthetic setting it on my bedside table as I breathe heavily from the heat under the mask. I grab my toy and lube and get it ready, soon pulling my boxers down just low enough and slowly entering the vibe as I turn it on. I audible gasp and push it all the way in as I use my free hand to take my pigtails out, letting my hair down.
I take my other hand and start to slowly stroke my hard on. My mind wandering to think of something to help me get off.
I think of Larry. Then when he pinned me down and that low growl he did. "Oh fuck." I groan and gasp, thinking about how he could've done anything in that situation, but what he did was make me hard.
I think about how he could've grinded against me while in between my legs, or he could've made out with me while running his hands all over my body.
It started getting more erotic and I starting pumping faster while the vibe turned up higher, making me start to moan out. Before I knew it I was moaning out Larry's name over and over as I went faster and my hips bucked upwards wanted more friction than this. I trailed my hand up and under my shirt to feel and play with my chest just to make me go even wilder. "Fuck Larry~ Larry~ Oh god~ Don't s..stop~"
After a while it was only noises before I released and fell back onto my bed, panting and whimpering and sweat drenched. This wasn't my first time and I loved it still.
I need Larry, so fucking bad.

Saturday night rolled around and I still couldn't get the thought of me getting off to Larry yesterday. I sat in my beanbag while Larry put in the movie "The Shining". It was my turn and I chose that because I know how Larry hates seeing stuff like this but I also wanted him to cuddle close so he feels safe. I want to be in his arms.
A quarter through the movie I notice Larry started to be shifting a lot and getting constantly nervous, which is normal but it hasn't really gotten to the scary part yet. He's moving closer as well. My plan is working. I smile under my prosthetic until I feel his hand brush over mine which causes my face to overheat and my brain to almost shut down.
He slowly inches closer until our arms are touching. "Sal..I can't hold back." He tells me quietly and I look at him to see him already looking at me. His eyes..full of hunger and lust. Those deep rich eyes that I love. "I need you."
"I um..t..the movie.." Larry picks me up off the beanbag and lays me down on the bed.
"It doesn't matter." He quickly climbs onto the bed after pulling off his shirt. I blush seeing his toned chest and and I notice his tattoos and his slight body hair from his chest down to his lower abdomen where it is most. He's muscular just enough making him look so hot as he unbuttons his tight ripped jeans, thats when I notice his bulge through his boxers as he lowers his jeans. "Sal..? Are you okay with this?"
I sit up and quickly flip us and I lower myself down and pull down his boxers seeing his full on hard dick. I quickly undo my jeans and kick them off then my prosthetic and toss it onto the floor. "Sal-"
"Let me suck your dick." I look up at him and his entire face flushes a deep red.
"Yeah. Y...Yeah go ahead." He clears his throat and I slowly stroke and suck on the tip. I hear his groans and moans as he reaches down to grip my hair. After a little bit of teasing Larry grabs my head and thrusts into and down my throat making me choke for a moment before I start sucking. I can feel his erection and his dick is huge, I didn't know I could take it.
My eyes tear up as he makes me suck him off faster and faster as I moan and gag. Suddenly he stops and pulls me off with a popping noise. "Let me fuck your insides, baby blue." My head spins and I nod super eager. "Go get some lube from the bathroom cabinet." He whispers into my ear and I felt like I could just melt right then and there.
I jump up and go to the bathroom and search through the old cabinet before finding the bottle at the back of some pill bottles. I quickly go back and shut the door, locking it as toss it to Larry who catches it. I take off my shirt and and boxers and climb back onto the bed. Larry had already lubed himself up but before he could ask- "I uh..I don't need prep." He looks up at me and smirks.
"Oh? This should be fun." He pats his lap and I crawl over to him and sit in his lap. Then I feel him enter until the whole thing was inside, making me tremble and gasp. "Fuck you're tight. But it feels good." Larry slowly starts to thrust into me and I moan softly, gripping his shoulders for dear life. "I've wanted to do this for so long. God."
"M..Me too..~" He starts to move faster. I wanted him to slam into me, just fuck. "Fuck Lar..ram your fucking cock into me." It was like a switch. He instantly pinned me down and started to pound into me like I was the last person with him on earth. The room filled with my loud moans and him grunting and groaning, along with the sound of our skin slapping from the thrusting, the bed was creaking trying to keep up with how much we were moving.
I wrap my legs around Larry's waist while I dig my nails into his tanned back, clawing, leaving marks. I felt kissing on my neck then sucking then biting, I knew what he was doing. "You're fucking mine now." I hear him tell me between thrusts in a dark voice. "My baby blue."
"Mm~! All y...yours~!" I moan loud enough that the people upstairs probably heard but I didn't care. I needed this. I wanted this.
His hand probably bruised my hip while his other hand held him up as he thrusted deep and fast into me. "Larry~! Fuck~!" I felt that feelings in my lower area. My eye rolled back wanting to just cum, but this felt so good. "C...Close~!"
"Me too baby." Larry moans which makes it worse. I tightly hold my legs around him as we both double over, panting. Larry pulls out and sits up, smiling. "Fuck. That was amazing." I nod, and close my eyes. "Sleepy?" I nod again. "Lets get us cleaned up and we can sleep." He picks me up bridal style and takes me to the bathroom, where he starts running the bath tub. Larry sits down with me in his lap and I slowly and softly kiss his cheek. "I love you Larbear."
"I love you too baby blue." He kisses my head and I smile, laying against his chest.
Best movie night ever.