Words Fail.. (angst, fluff)

~Larry~
"Asshole!" Sal yelled at me. "Why the fuck would you try to do that?! Do you know how much you scared us?!" I look down. "You're so selfish! Trying to kill yourself and not even come to us!" I feel tears well up in my eyes. I know what I did, I wasn't thinking. I don't know what to say.. "Say something!"
I reach up to hug him but I..can't..I just hug myself and start crying. I cried and Sal watched. His now ghost best friend, crying in the rain on top of our apartments. Pathetic.
"I'm sorry.." I choke out. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.."
"Larry..why?" I couldn't bare to look at him. "I loved you dude."
"Not in the way I did.." I confess and look at him.
"No I did. And still do you idiot." He sniffled and tried keeping his eyes open. "I loved you so much.." I stayed quiet because now I feel fucking guilty.
"I'm sorry..I couldn't handle the voices." I tell him. "I'm just..I'm so sorry."
"Hey, its okay..you know what you always say." Sal laughs a bit.

I watch him in the electric chair. He's smiling? "Sal you don't deserve this!" I cried knowing they can't hear me but him.
"See you on the other side." I heard him say before he got shocked to death. I wipe my tears as I nod.
"See you." I mumble.

(Yes I know it's different from episode 5. Leave me alone)