chapter 1

Danielle's pov:
I walk down stairs dressed and ready to go to her new school. I had moved over the summer with my mom cause my dad decided to cheat on my mom and kick her out so I had to move and I didnt want to live with someone who hurt my mom. I hate seeing my mom hurt. Seeing her eyes so sad a disappointed and depressed, made me so sad and hurt for her. On a good note she could get away from my dad cause he secretly abused me. He would beat me when my mom would be at work. He told me not to tell anyone, not even my mom cause then he would hurt her and I didnt want my mom to get hurt. Seeing as were no where near him I should tell her but I'll wait till after school.
I grab my back pack and my iPhone 8 plus and grab my skate board and start heading to my new school. When I get there I see everyone talking and laughing with others and just catching up with one and another. I see some picnic tables and decide to set there till school started. I pull my phone out and go through tiktok and see cash baker. He so cute. I actually moved to where he lives. Oklahoma but I dont know what school he goes to so I doubt I am going to the same on he goes to. As I'm scrolling through some more of his tiktok's I hear people giggling and whispering about some cute famous guys going here. I turn around and I swear I almost passed out. The cash and maverick Baker were walking into school.
I get up and go inside and go to the office to get my locker number and schedule. As I go in there I see maverick setting in the office.
"Ms. Young, maverick Baker will be showing you around the school" the office lady said to me. I nod not being able to form words. I turn around and face him and he smiles at me. "You ready to go?" He asked with his sweet voice and his cute smile. "Yeah.." I say with a quiet voice. "Ok I'll he showing you the gym and cafeteria first then I'll show you the bathrooms and the classrooms you will he attending to and then your locker" he explains while looking at me and then forward again. "Ok" I say quietly again. Come on dani, say more words. Stop being so shy! 

***
We finally get to my locker and I put my stuff away that I dont need and he walks me to my first class. I guess he noticed my nervousness cause suddenly he speaks. "Dont be nervous, my brother cash in this class, actually you have all classes with him. Just set by him" he says. I smile and thank him as I walk into class. "Ah you must be the new girl, danielle" the teacher says. I nod. She points to where I set and I look fo where she is pointing to and see she is pointing to where cash is. I smile and go and set beside him. I cant believe I'm going to school with cash and maverick! "Hi I'm cash" he says. "I'm dani" I say quietly. Ugh, quiet being so shy dani! "Well it's nice to meet you." He says smiling his cute adorable smile. "Yeah you to"i say smiling and actually speaking up.

I feel like this school year will be a good one..

****
I hope yall like my first chapter of my first fanfiction! If not I dont really care. But if yall do stay tuned into reading more chapters as soon as I'm done writing them! XD ♡