chapter 15

SEXUAL CONTENT!!! BEWARE!!

Dani's pov:
I straddle cash's lap and kiss down his neck. He groans in my ear which leaves goosebumps on my neck and back. I continue kissing down his neck and I rip his shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room. I kiss down his chest to his stomach and start taking his belt off and taking his pants off. I rub the forming hard on and he bites his lip. Hes really responsive. I slide his  underwear off and grip his member In my hand. I slowly stroke him, teasing him. "Ah.. stop teasing" cash groans. "Go fa-" he gets cut off by his own moan because I start stroking him faster. I decided to do something I never thought I would do. I lean my head down and kitten lick the tip. "Ohh dani-" he grabs my hair in his hands and moans as I take him in my mouth. I suck hil off for a good 15 minutes before he orgasms in my mouth. I swallow like a good girl and set up. "Your turn" he says out of breath.

~time skip~

I wake up beside my baby, my love of my life. I smile. I get up and go to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I undress and step in.

***
I put my sweatpants and band tshirt on and lay back down in bed. "Hmm baby, you smell good" cash says with his sexy raspy voice. "Thanks babe, I just got out of the shower" i say. He nods and we lay there cuddling and talking and laughing.

***
By the time its 1 in the afternoon, me and cash start to get hungry. We walk downstairs and order a pizza. We set on the couch and wait.. just then my phone beeped. I check and see I got a message from an unknown number.

Hey dani, guess who? It's the guy that took your virginity and you loved it. You may say you didnt.. but you did.

Tears pricked my eyes.. no..no.

What do you want?

You. I want you.

No.. leave me alone!

"What's wrong babe?" Cash asked concerned.  "Um.. ronnie is texting me" I say then I burst out sobbing. "Hes gonna get me cash..  hes gonna kidnap me.." I say crying uncontrollably. "Hey he wont get you. I'll protect you, I promise." Cash says..

But I know he cant..  not from ronnie.

--------------

Update!! Now were getting into the good stuff! Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters and please follow me!
5 more chapters left!♡♡