chapter 13

"If you ever touch her again, you'll get more then just a punch to your face" cash says. How did he know where I was? "Oh my god, dani I'm so sorry I should have warned you what Mike does when ges drunk" Andy says quickly. I smile at him. "Its ok Andy, where did you go though?" I ask him. "My friend needed me in the back room. His dog was choking on something and I usually help out with vets so I knew what to do" he explains. I nod. "Can we just go home?" I say. They nod and we start heading home.

~time skip a couple weeks~
I put on some skinny Jean's and a t shirt and my converse and I walk out the door and walk to school.

As I get there I see cash and maverick and someone who I thought I would never see... Mychael from tiktok.
(Mychael is from tiktok his username is mychaelade)

I walk over to cash and them. "Mychael this is dani my girlfriend, dani this is-" I cut him off. "Mychael. I'm a big fan of him." I say smiling. He smiles. Oh my god. I love that smile. "Its nice to meet you dani" he says. "You too" I say. Me and cash says goodbye and we walk into the school. "What's mychael doing here?" I ask. "Were having a meet and greet and hes part of it" he says. I nod. We walk to class and set down.

***
I walk into the lunch room and go set down with cash and mav but there was more people over here. "Hey cash" I say and set down beside him. "Hey dani, this is jesse, alec, and caleb" he says. I smile at them and they wave at me. I look down and eat while they talk about the meet and greet.

***
I go inside and grab my dogs leashes and put it on them. I take them outside and start walking to the park. I take them around the park a couple times and walk by Starbucks. As I'm walking home I see mychael walking down the street. "Hey mychael." I say. "Hey dani, aww your dogs are so cute!!" He says smiling at them. He bends down and rubs them. I smile. "They love you" I say giggling as they lick all over his hands. We continue talking and having a good time but then I had to come home so i can get ready for bed to get a good night's rest before my test tomorrow. We say our goodbyes after giving each other our numbers and I walk towards my house with my pups.

***
I walk through the door and let my dogs off the leashes before going upstairs and having a shower. I make sure to use my new body wash that smells like watermelon.

After my shower I go in my room and put my iPhone on charge and I lay down and fall asleep thinking about cash.

-----------
Ok! I know this is a short chapter but there is only 7 chapters left and I'm trying to save the good stuff for the last 2 or 3 chapters si forgive me if the next 4 or 5 chapters are boring and short but also be ready cause theres 3 more books after this one. Theres going to be a series. Please vote and comment suggestions for next chapter or chapters and please give me a follow♡