chapter 16

Ronnie's pov: (oh shit who saw that coming)
I walk outside and into my car. I head to the park knowing dani and cash and a couple of there friends will be there. As I get closer I see dani and cash laughing. Shes mine. She will always be mine.

I park my car and get out. As I walk closer to them I see dani walking away from them towards the bathroom. It's my time.

I walk towards the bathroom. She walks in and a few minutes she walks out. I go up behind her and put my hand around her mouth and a gun to her back so no one saw. "Hello darling. Miss me?" I feel her tears going down her face to my hand. She listens and I take her to my car and we head to my house.

***
I take her to my basement and tie her to a chair I had set up for her. I took her phone and jewelry and set it on a table in the corner. Time to have my way with her.

***
Cash's pov:
"Guys where's dani?" I ask concerned. "Um she was in the bathroom but that was 25 minutes ago" maverick says. "Yeah she never came back" jesse says. I start freaking out. I walk all around the park and tell for her. I ask people if they saw her and showed them a picture but they haven't. "Guys! What if someone kidnapped her! She was freaking out a couple days ago about ronnie kidnapping her, what if he did?" I say. "Does anyone know where he lives?" Mav ask. "No.. he wasnt from around here, remember?" I say. "I might know someone who could get a group together to search for her." Jesse says. "Who?" I ask. "Come with me" he says. Me and mav get in his car and we drive off.

***
"Yoo vic, hows it going?" Jesse says giving him a fist bump. "Good, what do yall need?" He ask crossing his arms. "We need you and you... group to help us" jesse says. "With what?" He ask. "Finding a girl that ronnie radke took" jesse says. "Hes back! Me and my gang took him out of the country a year ago" vic says. "Gang!" I yell. They all look at me like I'm crazy. "Shut your mouth" vic says. I nod and shut up. We go inside and into this secret room.

"Ok so I'll have a group ready in a hour, do yall know where he lives?" He ask. We all shake our heads. "Great" he says sarcastically. "We will figure it out. Let me get my gang and talk this over with them.

I don't think it's a good idea to get involved with a gang.. but I'd do anything for dani...

--------------
I'm on a roll!!! Short chapters but interesting! Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters and please follow me!!
4 more chapter left!♡♡