chapter 19

Short chapter! this story is almost over!!!

Cash's pov:
We get in the cars and head to vic's parents house to get some extra guns and supplies.
As we pull up his parents are already outside and handing us the supplies. Vic hands me a gun and I cock the trigger back and put it in my gun belt. We start driving and driving and driving. Its gonna take a couple hours to get there so I end up dozing off.

***
"Hey wake up, we ran out of gas" vic said waking me up. "What do we do" I ask still kinda a sleep. "Walk to the closest gas station" he said. I nod. Me and Mike get some gas cans and we start walking. "So... you and dani? How long have yall been together?" He ask. "A few months" I said. "Why?" "Ehh just wondering." He said. I nod and continue walking. We chat here and there and then something came up. "I'm sorry about what I did to her the other day" he said looking down kicking a few rocks here and there. "I'm not gonna say it's ok cause it's not but she forgives you. She was gonna tell you yesterday but all this happened... I just want to get her back" I say. "I know cash. And we will, I promise" he says. I nod. "Finally!!" I groan as we finally got to the gas station. We fill the gas cans and pay and we start walking back.

***
"Ok were ready to start driving again" vic says. We nod and get back in and we all start driving to ronnies...  if she is hurt ill kill him.

***
We pull up and I get out so quick and I run in with vic and everybody else following  behind. I bust through the door and down to the basement when I hear dani screaming. I bust through the basement door and I couldn't believe what I saw...

---------------
Update!!! Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters and please follow me ♡♡
1 chapter left