chapter 20

Dani's pov:
Ronnie pulls my pants down and his pants down at the same time. I decide to fight back but he slaps me across the face. Just then, the door breaks open and in walks cash and maverick and alot of other people. "You mother fucker!! Get off her now" cash yells and holds his gun up to Ronnie's face. Ronnie backs away from me. "Vic what's this all about, she wanted it! She was moaning my name last night.. why you breaking in on my fun time" ronnie yells. "Because she doesnt pove you hell she doesnt even like you" vic said. I cover myself up. Vic comes and puts hand cuffs on ronnie even though he doesnt have any pants on. Cash runs to me and gives me a hug. "ronnie why would you do this to her!!?" vic yells to him. "because i love her and i want her to be mine" he says. "if you loved her you wouldnt have hurt her in the first place" mike yelled at him. "get him out of here.. NOW!" vic yells. they walk him out and i look at cash. 

"My hero has come and saved me again"

"Told you I'll always protect you"

"You'll always be my hero"

----------------------
THE END!!!

i hope yall loved this story!! please share this story around with your friends. book two will be about maverick and carli. i wont be starting that story for a few weeks but please go check out the story im fixing to start writing on called "Lily and Conner" i love you all so much. thanks for all the support!! you all are amazing. sorry this ending wasnt that good but if you liked it please comment and tell me. i love you all so much, with all my heart.