chapter 2

Danielle's pov:
I walk out of school and start walking down the street but dont get far before I hear my name being called. I turn around and see a car driving up beside me. I look in the car and see cash and maverick. I smile. "Hey" I say. "Hey, I was wondering, could i get your number?" Cash asked. "Umm... sure" I say blushing. He hands me his phone and i give him mine. After we are done sharing out numbers we say our goodbyes and they drive off. I finish my walk to my house.
As I walk into my house I see my mom cleaning the kitchen. I leave her be and go to my room locking my door and setting on my bed. I unlock my phone and go to my contacts. I see cashes number. The nickname he put just melts my heart.

😗cash😗

I smile and decide to text him.

Hey, it's Dani

Hey, it's cash😂

I know lol wyd?

Nm just laying down in bed, bored might make a new tiktok. Wbu?

Nm just laying in bed, thinking about some one..

Oh.. who?

You don't know him.. he lives some where else.

Oh ok. I have to go.. I'll talk to you later dani..

Oh.. Ok

I set my phone down with a frown. Did I do something? Is he mad at Me? What did I do to make him upset?
Instead of answering those questions that's are flowing through my head, I get up and head downstairs feeling hungry. I walk in the kitchen and see my mom setting at the table. "Hey sweetie, are you hungry? Want a sandwich?" She ask nicely. "Um yeah sure" I say smiling.
I set down and pull my phone out. I see a text message from a random number. I open it and instantly feel nervous and scared at the same time.

Stay out of cashes life. He's mine, always have and always will be. He will never love you or even like you for that matter. Mind as well just delete his number. You'll never have him. Kisses -Alyssa

Who the heck is Alyssa and why is she texting me. I decide to text cash about it.

Hey sorry to bother you but some girl named Alyssa texted Me, do you know her?

Oh Umm.. yeah I know her why do you Ask?

Cause she texted me saying all kinds of stuff.

What did she say?

Nothing, nevermind.

No Dani, tell me. What did she say?

She said that you'll never like me or even love me and that your hers and no one else's...

Oh.. yeah she is my ex.. She is kinda pysco, just block her, she will threaten you but never actually do anything, She's too scared to do anything.

Um..ok. but how did she get my number?

Um.. I don't know. I haven't talked to her im months.

Oh um ok. I have to go. I'll text you later. Bye cash..

Bye dani..

My mom sets my sandwich in front of me and then gets me some water. As I'm eating I get another text.

Hey it's maverick

Hey? How did you get my number?

From cashes phone. I just wanted to tell you, don't date cash or anything. All he wants is sex. Once he gets it he'll leave you just like that..

I don't believe you.. cash wouldn't.. doesnt do that

You haven't known him that long. You have only known him for a day. Trust me dani...  he will break your heart.

Who even said I like him?

No one I'm just warning you.

Oh ok. Well I have to go. Bye

Bye dani..

I save his number and put his name As "😜maverick😜". I finish my sandwich and then go upstairs and get a shower.
I strip my clothes off and step under the steaming hot water. As I am washing my hair, i hear talking then some laughing. I get out of the shower and walk to me room. I put on some of my black thongs and my black bra. I slide on some sweatpants and a sleeping with sirens shirt. I walk out of my room and down stairs and see cash setting in the livingroom with my mom. "Cash? What are you doing here?" I ask confused. "I was wondering if this weekend you wanted to come over and have a barbeque with me and my family? Your mom can come and meet my whole family. My cousins and aunts will be there." He explains. I nod. I look at my mom. "I would love to go" I say. He smiles. "Mom?" I say. "What time will it be?" She ask smiling. "5. We will eat at 6:30" he says. "Yeah I'll be there" she says. I smile. "Great" he says standing up. "See you tomorrow dani" he says and then leaves.
"You didn't tell me you met the one and only cash Baker you fan girl about" she says smiling. I smile. "I didn't want to say anything yet." I say. "Why not?" She asks curious. "Reasons I'm keeping to my self" I say smirking and walks back upstairs. I see the time and decide to go to sleep considering I'm tired as heck and I have school tomorrow. It's Friday and that means the barbeque is only 2 days away.. is it bad that I'm really nervous..?

****************

Update!! I really hope you loved this chapter. Chapter 3 will be updated soon. Please vote and comment what you think of this story and give me suggestions as to what should happen in this story. 💕 sorry for the short chapter. Chapter 3 will be longer, I promise.