chapter 17

Cash's pov:
Few hours later vic had a group set up to go check around the streets. They left a few minutes ago. "So do we have any idea where ronnie lives?" I ask vic. "No not yet but were getting there." He says. I nod. "We could try calling her and seeing if she will answer if not we could track her phone if she has the tracker on" he says. I nod and pull my phone out. I call her and hope she answers. A few seconds later it goes to voicemail. Vic starts tracing and tracing. "The house is around the area jesse lives in but I cant get the exact area unless she answers" he says. I nod kinda calming down a little knowing we have an idea of where she is at.

***
"Anything?" Vic ask the group who came back. they shake there head. "We found someone from Ronnie's gang though" Mike says. He pulls someone in here by there shirt. "Oliver Sykes, nice to see you again" vic says. "What's up vic how have you been" oliver says smirking. "Wheres dani?" Vic ask. "Sorrt can't say, it's a secret" he says whispers the last part. Vic punches him in the right side of his face making his head turn left. Damn!

"One more time, where dani oli!!?" He screams. "Not saying victor" he says smirking. "Vic punches him a couple more time and then kicks him in the stomach. "Take him to the cell" vic says. They pick oli up and walk out of the room. Vic takes a rag and wipes his bloody knuckles. "Go check around this area" vic says and hands them a map. they nod and walk out of the gang house and start there trip. 

"we are gonna find dani, right?" i say kinda nervous. "yeah. we will find her, i promise" vic says. i nod and set down. soon i start to drift off. 

***

i wake up and shoot up. "cash, whats wrong?" vic asked concerned. "um.. n-nothing just had a bad nightmare" i say. "about?" he ask. "dani.." i say quietly. he nods and goes back to doing whatever he was doing. i check the time and see its 4 in the morning. i walk into the kitchen and grab some food and then go into the livingroom and turn the tv on to get my mind off of dani. 

after about 25 minutes vic comes through the house yelling something about dani. "i found the location" he says, i shoot up from my seat and run into his office. "shes there about 6 houses away from jesse's house. i was fixing to run out of the house but vic stopped me. "we will go in the morning." he says. i decide not to argue and set down and we talk about the plan to go in and save dani. 

------------------

update!!! please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters and please follow me!! 

3 more chapters left!!