chapter 4

Dani's pov:
[After dani went home]
I get out of the car but before I could go in my mom stops me. "Dani, I have a surprise for you" she says excitedly. "Really!? What is it?" I ask. She shakes her head smiling. She walks up the stairs to our door and unlocks the door. She walks in and right as she gets in 2 small huskipuppies runs to my feet. "OH MY GOD!!! MOM, YOU GOT ME TWO PUPPIES!!!" I scream. She nods smiling. I run to her and hug her. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I tell repeatedly. I let go of her and set on the ground and the two puppies runs into my arms. There's a dark brown, white, light brown puppy with blue eyes and there a black, white, light brown puppy with dark blue eyes. I decide to name the brown one miska and the black one koko. The names are native Alaskan language and miska means little bear and the koko means night. I walk into my room and on my bed there's collars and dog beds and treats and food and toys and all kinds of things for the pups. I set them aside on the floor and decide to let the pups sleep with me in my bed. I change into my pj's and plug my phone up to charge. I grab the two pups and lay down. They snuggle into my sides and soon there asleep with me following.

***
I wake up to my alarm going off. Its 9 in the morning and the pups are licking my face. I giggle and push them away softly. I get up and let them out of my room. I follow them and see them go outside in the back yard considering mom put a dog door there cause we have a fence back there. I get a bowl of cereal and set down at the table and eat. After I'm finsished I get up and put my bowl in the sink. I go upstairs and into my room and grab some clothes before going into my bathroom and taking a shower.

***
After I'm done taking my shower I get my clothes on but make sure I look cute for the barbeque.

          [Her outfit for the barbeque]

After I get my clothes on, I put on my low top white converses and grab my phone. I pull up cash's name and decide to text him.

Hey

Hey

When should I come over?

Now if you want, we could hang out before the barbeque?

Yeah sure! Should I walk or?

I'll have mav come get you 🙂

Ok, bye

He doesn't text back after that. I go downstairs and wait for maverick to get here.

***
I walk outside and get in Mavericks car. "Dani..." he says looking at me. "Yeah?" I ask him. "You look... amazing" he says smiling. "Thank you" I say blushing. He starts the car and drives off towards his house.

As we pull up in his drive way, cash walks out looking... hot. I smile. I get out and he stops where he is and looks me up and down. Good! I walk towards him and flip my long hair over my shoulder. He smiles. "You look... beautiful dani" he says softly. I smile and look down blushing. He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up softly to look up at him. "Dont hide your blush, I think it's cute" he says smiling. I nod. I pull away from him when we hear a cough. Maverick. I smile at mav. He walks into the house and I follow with cash behind me. We go in and instantly our butts are in bean bag chairs and we are playing video games.

***
By the time we are done playing video games it's time for mav and cash's family to get here for the barbeque. My mom already came a couple hours before so she could talk to cash and mav's parents. We turn the xbox off and go downstairs and into the living room. No one was in the house. We go outside into the back yard and see a lot of people here. Mav walks off leaving me and cash alone. Cash grabs my hand and leads me behind a big oak tree. We set down and its quiet for a while until he speaks. " you really do look beautiful today but then you always look beautiful" he says. I look at him and smile. "Thanks cash.. no one has ever called me beautiful before" I say honestly. "Dani... can you finish what you were telling me the other day?" He ask. I nod looking down.

"When I was in the girls bathroom... the guy who broke my ribs came in there just as I was washing my hands. He.. h-he pushed me down, his hands roamed my body... his breath was on my neck and lips and stomach and... he just... he.. h-h raped me.." I say sobbing...

Cash's pov:
Oh my god.. "dani... I'm so sorry you went through that... I will always protect you and never let that happen to you again... I swear on my life." I say as I wrap my arms around her. She wraps her arms around me and crawls into my lap.. she starts sobbing into my shirt.. "thank you cash" she says. We set there for a good 15 minutes. After a few she stops crying. She sets up and wipes her eyes and sighs. "Thank you for being here for me" she says smiling a little. "I always will" I say. She smiles and i lean in and so does she... as we are about to touch lips.. maverick comes around the tree..

----------------
I hope y'all liked this chapter. I'll be updating a new chapter very soon. Please vote and comment suggestions for this story. I love you all.♡