chapter 12

~time skip~
Dani's pov:
I've been in Oklahoma for about 6 or 7 months. I've been with cash for about 4 or 5 months. Being with him is amazing. He makes me so happy all the time. Probably though is we have to tell him fans that he is off limits and that he is dating someone. I walk into the lunch room and over to the guys. "Hey baby" cash says and kisses my lips. I set down on his lap. "Maverick, have you heard from carli yet" I ask. "Yeah she is moving here after this school year ends. She wants to finish school in her hometown" he says. I nod. I eat some of my lunch and joke around with the guys till the bell ringed. Also update, me and Andy are like bestfriends now. "Yo andy, are you skipping today?" I ask. "No dont want to get expelled." He says laughing. "Yeah I don't know what I would do without my long legged friend" I says joking. We laugh and head to our last class.

***
I walk to cash and mav's car and get in. We start heading to my house. As we pull up in the drive way we see alyssa's car. We get out and go inside. "Alyssa what are you doing here?" I ask. "Ronnie, he got caught. Hes spending 15 years in prison for rape and for drug possession." She says smiling. Tears of happiness go down my face. Hes gone.. my rapist and demon is gone. "Omg! I'm so happy" I say. I give her a soft hug trying to advice the baby bump. "Also guess what, I'm having a girl" she says. "Aww really, what are you gonna name her?" I ask. "Chloe danielle Richardson" she said smiling. "Why is my name in there?" I ask smiling. "Cause your a big part of my life now" she says. I give her another hug. "Thanks alyssa" I say. She nods.

We talk for a while longer before she had to head home. Me and cash go upstairs and maverick heads home. "So we are graduating in 2 months" I say. "Yeah. We are. Are you gonna go to college?" He ask. "Honestly I dont know, i might" I say. "If I do I'm going to a college in LA" I say. He nods. "What about us?" I ask. "I'll never leave you dani. We will go to LA together cause I want to go to college wherever you go to college at. Dani... i-i love you so much" he says. I smile. "I love you too cash. So much, more then you know" I say. He leans in and kisses my lips. Feeling his soft lips against mine makes butterflies erupt in my stomach. This was just a innocent kiss but it makes my body feel hot. He makes me feel so loved and cared for. I love him. We pull back and breathe heavily. "Do you really mean it?" He ask. "Every word" I say smiling. He smiles.

The rest of the night is just cuddles, kisses and sweet words to each other while watching movies. I don't think anything could make me stop loving him.

***
I wake up and get out of bed and get ready for school. I just decide to throw on some comfortable clothes so I pick out some black leggings, a big grey knitted sweater and my fluffy grey boots. I put my hair in q lose bun and head downstairs. I grab an apple and walk out the door and head to school.

***
I walk into the school building and straight to my class. I see cash in the back on his phone. He looks up and smiles when he hears me coming back there. "When are you gonna tell you fans about us?" I ask. "After school ends" he says. I nod and look at the front of the class as the teacher comes in.

~time skip~

I walk into my house and into my bedroom. As I'm doing some school work, Andy walks into my room. "Hey what are you doing here?" I ask. "Wanna go somewhere with me?" He ask. "Sure" I shrug. I grab my phone and he drives us somewhere I have never been before.

***
He takes me inside this weird building. There are alot of people here including kellin quinn, vic fuentes, Mike Fuentes, austin carlile, Alan ashby, Tyler Carter and a few others. "Andy! Who's the hot chick?" Kellin said. "This is dani. Cash's girlfriend" he says. they nod. We set down with them and it was all fun and stuff. We joked around and laughed but then something happened.

"Come on dani just one hit, it's just weed" Mike says. "I-i dont know" I say stuttering. "Come on, it will make you feel good or yknow I could make you feel good" Mike says with lust in his eyes. I look beside me and see Andy gone. Where did he go? "No thanks" I say fixing to stand up but Mike puts his hand on my upper thigh. "Come on kitten, you'll have a good time" he says trying to convince me. "No Mike stop" I say shaking. He leans in trying to kiss my neck but someone punch him in the face.

I look over and I see...

---------------
OOF!! CLIFFHANGER. Who do you think she saw!? comment down below. Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters. And please give me a follow♡
8 more chapters left!!