chapter 6

This chapter is short. I'm sorry I have been feeling sick lately but I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment suggestions for next chapters and please give me a follow. ♡ [WARNING SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! I NEVER WRITE SMUT AND I DONT LIKE TOO BUT I DECIDED TO SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME]
                    - NeverEndingStories
Dani's pov:
Today's the day.. my first date with the guy I fell in love with through a phone screen. I roll out of bed finally after 2 hours of thinking about cash and this date. The dates in 5 hours and I dont know what to wear. Its exactly 1 PM and I literally have 5 hours! I pull out my laptop and facetime my bestfriend from my home town, carli. "Hey girl" she says as she answers. "Hey I need your help! I have a date in 5 hours and I don't know what to wear" I say frantically. "Hey calm down! Do you know where your going on this date?" She ask. "No he wants it to me a surprise." I say smiling at the thought. "Text him and ask if you should dressed normally or fancy" she says. I nod and pull my phone out and pull up cash's name.

Hey, how should I dress for the date? Fancy, normal, or?

Normal! I can't wait to see you :)

Can't wait to see you either :)

"He said normal" I tell carli. She nods. "Wear  those high waisted Jean's I like and black crop top and the green/black flannel and those brown high hill boots" she says. I nod smiling knowing that's the perfect outfit.

                              (Dani's outfit)

                              (Dani's outfit)

"Should I curl my hair and wear make up?" I ask her. "Yeah doll your self up." She says smiling. I nod. I do natural make up and curl my hair. I smile at my self in the mirror. I look beautiful. I get up from my make up table. "Dang girl! You look hot!" Carli says. I laugh. "Thanks car." I say. "I miss you dani. We need to meet up sometime" she says. "Yeah we do! Oh my gosh! How about Christmas break in a couple weeks, you could come to my house" I say excitedly. "Omg! Yes!!" She says. I check the time and see its 4:30 PM. "I gotta go, talk to you later" I say. We say our goodbyes and I go downstairs. I grab my phone and wait for cash. Even though he doesn't have his license, he is gonna borrow mavs car.

Right on the dot, his car pulls up. He comes to the door and knocks. I open it and right away, his eyes go wide and his jaw drops! "Dani, you look so beautiful!" He says. "Thank you" I say blushing. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my lips. He pulls away. "you ready for the date?" he asks running his eyes over my body once more. "yes, i am" i say smiling. we walk to the car and he takes me to this fancy restaurant. i was completely mind blowned. "how can you afford this?" I ask. "I get paid for doing tiktoks" he says. I nod. "I dont want you to spend all your money on me" I say. "I know but I want to." He says smiling.

We go in and order our good. We had small talk for a while and then our food came. We eat and had a few laughs. So far this date is going good.

***
We get in his car and we head towards the park cause there are lights all out up for Christmas. As we walk around cash puts his hand in my hand and all of a sudden I feel warmness go through me. I smile. We walk for a few hours and end up getting really cold. We rush to the car and he starts driving me home.

As we pull up in my driveway I ask him something I never thought I would. "Would you like to stay the night?" I ask shyly. "Yeah sure" he says smiling. We get out and go inside. My mom is already passed out. We tiptoed into my room and close the door. "Will your turn around so I can get undressed please?" I ask him. "Sure, anything for you" he says smiling. He turns around and I get undressed quickly and put on some pjs. "You can turn around now" I say. He turns around and starts taking his shirt and pants off. "What are you doing?" I ask quickly. "Undressing for bed" he says. I nod looking away. "Dani you can look, its ok" he says. I look at him and emidialty drool. His body is fit. He has abs.. I swear my I felt something went down in the lower region. He smirks knowing he has an affect on me. I blush and look down. He comes and lays down beside me. "You ok, beautiful?" He ask smirking as his hand sets on my thigh. "Y-yeah, I'm fine" I say shakily. His hands goes farther up my thigh. I take in a deep breath. He leans over and kisses my neck softly. I bit my lip. I've never done this before! I grab his hand. He stops and leans up towards my ear. "Do you like that?" He whispers in my ear which causes chills to go down my spine. "Hmm" I mumble. He stops everything. He kisses my cheek. "Goodnight beautiful" he says smiling and lays down. I just set there for a minute trying to catch my breath.

I then lay down and cover my self up and turn away from him. I close my eyes and start to drift off but before I do I feel his arm wrap around me and i feel warmth go through me and I finally fall asleep with a smile on my face.

-----------------------
Hope yall liked this chapter!! Please vote and comment any suggestions you want for the next chapters!♡ also please follow me!!♡