chapter 8

Dani's pov:
"Is she ok? What happened?" I hear someones voice. Cash. I open my eyes and I set up. I look at everyone. My mom, nick, cash, maverick, and ronnie. When did he get her?

"Get out of my house" I say to ronnie. "Out!" I tell. "Dani calm down" cash says. "No I want the rapist out of my damn house now!" I tell. "Rapist?" My mom says. "What are you talking about?" She ask confused. "He raped me at my old school" I say quietly. "What no, that's not true" nick says. "Actually... it is" ronnie says with a smug look. "What?" Nick says voice cracking a little. "Yeah I raped her.. and it felt good" he says staring at me. "You motherf**ker" cash yells and charges at him. He tackles him to the ground and starts repeatinngly punching him in the face. "Cash stop!" I tell crying. He stops. "Get out... now" he says with a deadly voice. He gets off him and walks back over to me. Ronnie stands up with a busted face and walks out of the house. I hug cash and hold on to him tightly. "My hero" I say. He kisses my cheek but doesn't let go.

"Dani... I'm so sorry for what my son done to you.." nick says. "Its fine... I'm over it" I say looking down. "Should I get out to?" Nick ask my mom. "No of course not. I just dont want that rapist in my house, let alone my life or my daughters" she says. He nods.

***
After everything cooled down me and cash went upstairs to my room. We lay in bed cuddling for the next 2 hours watching vampire dairies and just... talking. Talking the past and present and the future. "Cash?" I ask. "Yeah dani?" He says. "What.. what are we?" I ask finally. "Um I dont know.. Dan, would you like to do me the honors of being my beautiful, sweet, passionate girlfriend?" He ask staring me in the eyes. I smile. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I say. He smiles and leans in and kisses my lips. His lips are so soft and sweet. I could kiss him all day if I could. He pulls away and I do the same. And that's how the day goes, us cuddling while watching Netflix and few kisses here and there.

I feel like I'm starting to fall for him but how could I fall for him so soon? How can I love someone I  have only known for a few weeks? Is it possible?

Instead of over thinking I focus on the show and the feeling of being in cash's arms. I end up falling asleep a few minutes later in the arms of, finally, my boyfriend.

***
I wake up and cash is still holding me. I check the time and see its 2 in the morning. I get out of bed quietly and go downstairs and grab me a glass of water. As I'm looking out the kitchen window and drinking my water I feel arms wrap around me. I lean back knowing its cash. "What are you doing up?" He ask. "Just thirsty" I say. I feel him nod his head. I finish my water and then we go back upstairs and end up falling back to sleep.

***
I wake up and roll out of bed. I go to my bathroom and take a shower before getting some nice clothes on and then go downstairs. "Hey honey where's cash?" My mom ask. "Still asleep, can you drive me to the airport so we can get carli" I ask. "I can't but nick can if that's ok?" She says. I nod. Nick gets his keys and we start driving to the airport.

***
I get out of the car and see carli and then some random person holding her phone. She then starts running to me and then I know what she is doing. Tiktok. I laugh to myself and run to her. We clash into each others arms and fall to the ground. I hear people aww around us. I laugh. "I missed you" I tell her. "I missed you too" she says. We get up and the random person gives her phone back. She watches the video and smiles. We get in the car and head back home.

The whole ride there, we joke and laugh around.. I'm glad I get to see her again.

-------------------
New update!! I'm gonna try updating alot of chapters today! Get ready! Some chapters might be short like this one and some might be long but I have a vision for each chapter.  Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters. Also please follow me!♡