chapter 7

Hey guys! So if yall want more chapters like the one I wrote yesterday with the sexual content, please comment yes or no! I dont really enjoy writing that kind of stuff but if yall like it I will write it! Anyway enjoy this chapter♡
                - NeverEnd1ngStor1es

Cash's pov:
I wake up with an amazing beautiful girl in my arms. I get up from bed and put on my clothes from yesterday and write a note telling dani where I went.

I go outside and get in my car and start driving home. As I pull up I see maverick talking to some girl then she leaves. I get out and walk up to him. "Back to old games I see" I tell him. "Shut up cash" he says and then walks back inside. I follow and go to my room and into my bathroom and take a shower.

***
I get out and get dressed and go downstairs and grab something to eat. As I get a pop tart I hear someone knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it and see Alyssa...crying. "what's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Um... my boyfriend he uh... hurt me." She says then starts sobbing historically. I wrap my arms around her and take her to the couch in the livingroom. "Ok, walk me through what happened."I tell her softly. She nods and then speaks. "We were arguing because he found old love notes you gave me when we were together. I hid them in a box of things cause that's a part of the past I don't want to lose. Any way he found them and he thought I still had feelings for you and he got mad. I kept telling him no but he kept saying I was lying. He got really mad and then he slapped me so hard I fell down and then kicked me a few time in the stomach." She says crying more. I give her a much needed hug. "Alyssa we have to go to the police. Tell them!" I say. "No, they wont believe me" she says hurriedly. Um.. why doesn't she want to go? It sounds suspicious. "Alysaa. Why dont you want to go to the police?" I ask. "Cause, they wont believe me" she says. "Alyssa hold you shirt up so I can see your stomach." I say. "No!" She says quickly. "Your lying! None of this stuff happened to you! Why would you lie?" I ask kinda mad and upset. "Because, dani makes up a story and you start falling for her. I thought if I did you would fall for me" she says. "Hers wasn't a story! It's true!" I tell at her. "Get out Alyssa! Now! I never want to see you again!" I yell at her. She gets up and rushes out of my house. I go up stairs and decide to take a nap to wear off the anger.

Dani's pov:
I wake up and the spot beside me empty. I set up and see a note setting on cash's pillow. I pick it up and read it.

Dani,
I woke up earlier so I decided to get dressed and head home. I didn't want to wake your beautiful, peaceful body. Please text me when you wake up, or call me so I can hear that beautiful voice of yours.
    - Cash.

I smile as I look down at the note. I grab my phone text hom a quick "hey, I'm awake" before getting out of bed and having a quick shower.

As I get out and get dressed my mom calls for me. I walk down stairs and see her and some man. "Sweetie this is nick, my boyfriend." She says. Just then my whole world comes crashing down. This guy, nick is the father to the guy who raped me. Ronnie radke. I then fall to the ground passed out.

--------------------
Short chapter I know and I'm sorry. The next chapter will be long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I noticed that in all i have over 300 reads! That's crazy. Thank you so much. Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapters and more chapters to come and please follow me! It would mean alot♡