⚫Chapter 27⚫

Chapter 27

"Each pack gets their own house," Mateo told us as we followed him. "Uh, how many packs are here in Regnum Aqua?" Nathan asked.

"The moon goddess only allows ten packs per domain. So there are roughly one thousand and five hundred of you guys all together in Latum Alterum. Pretty cool right?"

"Yeah, um is this is our house?" Lucian asked with a shocking voice. We stood in front of a mansion. "Yup. It's way cooler inside. Want to see?" We all followed Mateo up the stairs and into the house.

"Woah," Saphira sighed as we all looked around. "There are three living rooms, three dining rooms, two kitchens, thirty-eight bedrooms with their own bathrooms, five other washrooms, and a huge basement, as well as a balcony and pool," Mateo said.

"This is insane," Blaike stated.

"Go ahead and settle in. Your name will be on your bedroom door, so you'll know which room is specifically for you and if you want to share with your mate, by all means, go ahead. Everything you need is all here, but if you ever need me, just head over to the castle. And don't forget we'll all meet there around 7 pm for dinner. Enjoy!"

After Mateo disappeared, many people started screaming with excitement. "Come on! Let's go check out our rooms," Nathan said while grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs.

"I guess we all get our own rooms," Saphira said once we all made it upstairs. With a cheeky smile on her face, she started to walk away from her mate.

"Nope, you're stuck with me," Lucian responded before grabbing her hand and pulling her into him. They started kissing each other causing Blaike to roll his eyes and for Nathan to gag. "Ok, that's gross. Y'all better not make too much noise at night or I will complain to Sebastián," Nathan stated.

Both Saphira and Lucian giggled before disappearing into their room. Blaike followed by entering his bedroom leaving Nathan and me alone. "I don't see my room," I said while checking the doors. "Yeah, me too. Maybe they're at the end," Nathan said while walking towards the end of the long hallway.

"Found mine," he said. "There's yours."

After checking out Nathan's room, I walked into mine. I instantly noticed my queen size bed causing me to throw myself onto it. I sighed in delight before dozing off.

-

"Wakey wakey sleepy head. It's 6:45 pm!" I heard Nathan say as he tried pulling the blanket off of me.

Great. I overslept. "Just a little longer," I muffled into my pillow.

"No tiger, get up," he said before completely ripping off the blanket from my bed.

"NO!" I yelled as I rolled off my bed. He was so lucky I slept with my clothing on. What if I was only in my underwear and bra? That would've been embarrassing and humiliating for both of us.

"Come on. We can't be late," he complained. I got up before slapping his arm. I then stormed into the washroom to get ready.

-

We finally made it to the front of the castle seeing two different guys guarding the doors. I assumed they were on duty to guard the castle. We all watched Blaike talk to them for a brief moment before they opened it up for us.

We began to walk into the castle admiring the architecture and design. "I wouldn't mind having my own castle," Nathan said with a smirk.

"What would you put in it?" I asked him.

"I would have a soccer field where I could play soccer whenever I wanted to and a room just for my own mini airplane collection." "Sounds exactly like you," I replied. As we approached these huge wooden doors, we heard music and laughter. They opened up and we were immediately greeted by Mateo. "Welcome guys! Dinner is almost ready!" he exclaimed.