⚫Chapter 43⚫

"It's nice to meet you guys," I responded.

Suddenly the man appeared out of nowhere with three dark green shorts and three white muscle tees. He handed them to Alpha Adamus.

"Thanks. These are for your friends. They can change over there," he said before pointing to a shelter nearby.

"Thanks," I responded as he handed them to me. I followed the boys to the door and opened it for them. It was indeed a private room with walls of leaves, no ceiling and a small bench placed in the middle of the grassy ground.

I placed their clothing on the bench and exited the room. I walked back towards the couple and stood in front of them. "You're probably wondering why we're here. I'm sure the boy told you we come from Regnum Aqua."

"Yes, he did. Are you guys inhabitants of Regnum Aqua or earth?" Celestia asked me.

"We belong to the visiting packs from earth. We come from the SilverCreek Pack and the BloodMoon pack."

All of a sudden, the door from the shelter creaked open and out stepped Elias, Nathan, and Jasper wearing their new clothing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alpha Adamus and Celestia," Jasper said before bowing down.

"Oh, that's unnecessary. Stand up son," Alpha Adamus exclaimed with a chuckle. "And you can just call me just Adamus."

"Ok. Well, I'm Jasper," he said before shaking hands with both of them.

"I'm Nathan."

"And, I am Elias."

"It's nice to meet all of you guys," Alpha Adamus said. "Now tell me, what brings three werewolves and a vampire here?"

"Well, there's something very important I need to tell you both. For the safety of your Kingdom and for Latum Alterum," I said.

"Well, come inside," Adamus motioned us. We then entered the castle.

We told them everything. Everything there was to know about Roman. "That is awful," Celestia whispered with sadness.

"Yes, it is..."

"So, what do you want us to do? What do you need us to do?" Adamus asked.

"If we all join together, we might be able to stop him from doing anything silly. I've heard that none of you alphas communicate with each other after the incident that happened, but I really think you should. I believe that if Regnum Aqua, Regnum Terram, and Regnum Caeli join forces, we'll be able to stop Roman from destructing Latum Alterum."

"I'm afraid you are right, but without our powers, there's not that much that we can do," Adamus said.

"What if we find the bracelet first? Before Roman does," Nathan suggested.

"How? We have no idea where it is," Elias responded. "But you know who could know where it is? The previous alphas..." Jasper said.

"My father hasn't spoken a word since that day," Adamus said. "He won't be able to help us."

"But it's worth a shot Adam. Let them talk to him," Celestia reassured her husband.

"I guess your right. Come, let me take you to him."

-

We entered a room to see Adamus' father seated in a chair as he stared outside the room's big window.

"I'll give you guys a couple of minutes," Adamus said before leaving us alone with his father.

"Thank you." We all walked towards him and stood next to him.

"Uh, hello, Alpha Terra. My name is Leilani and I am here with my friends. We come from Earth and are currently visiting Regnum Aqua. I am extremely sorry you had to go through what you went through many years ago. It must've been very difficult. I am here to warn you guys. The new Alpha of Regnum Ignis is planning to retrieve the bracelet and rule over the whole of Latum Alterum. I know you and the other alphas got rid of it, but I was wondering if you had any idea where it currently is?"

He blinked a couple of times but remained still. His eyes never left the window.

"It's no use. He's not going to speak," Jasper said. "Just be patient, maybe he will." I continued speaking to him. Even the boys took turns talking to him, but he didn't budge. Not even once.

"Come on. Let's go," Elias said.

I got up from my knees to follow them out of the room. "Wait, can I speak with him alone? Just give me two minutes."

"Sure."

After the boys left, I opened my mouth to say my final words.

"You and the other alphas were very brave and courageous. You stopped your friend from destroying this beautiful place. Thank you."

I continued staring at him hoping he would at least turn to look at me, but still nothing. I sighed as I got up and walked towards the door. Before exiting the room, I turned around to look at him one last time. I then shut the door.

"Nothing?" Nathan asked me.

"Nothing."